What I'm considering doing is taking all information known about the game (especially the types of information found in the guides on this site), compiling it into a PDF, and adding in screenshots, etc. via the use of PSO Proxy. Essentially, this will be similar to the Versus guide in terms of content and appearance, but expanded and more complete. I can't even start to tackle this idea on my own, so anyone that would be willing to help, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the subject "PSO Guide" or something similar so that it doesn't get deleted. Thanks.

Just for the record, let me state that I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but why go to all the trouble of making a pdf guide when everything you need to know about the game can essentially be found here. Now if you are thinking of this in terms of something a person can download and look at when/if they aren't/can't get online then maybe I can see where it may be useful. Anyway, if I have the time I might be able to help you with it

Actually, the information gathered together on this site is from it's users and ALOT of it by members of the staff. We wish for the information to be kept here, because it's already organised, it's free of charge, and it's here for everyone to see.

...that and it belongs to PSOW, it's members and staff. =)

If you wish to make PDF guides, you have to give credit appropriately to PSOW, it's members and staff, for the information used from this site.
    Look, he did it again.