Do you get a congradulations message, do all your stats max out, do you get some nifty items or anything, or is it just like anotner level-up?

As far as I know, you're maxed out. But I guess you do give Dark Falz - VH a run for his money, though.

(Faster, Earthman! Kill! Kill!)

Anyways, there`s still alot left to do for a mxed out Character, like finding Disks wih higher Spells like Megid or Special Weapons.

No additional EXP though.

Ciao
    Mars

U know what happens?! I'll tell you what happens?!
    1)THeres a big lou-OW!!!
    2)dark falz combusts into flames!
    3) you become a being of supior inteilect and the people aroung you call you GOD!!!
    4) then luke sees the souls of ob-wan,his father, and yoda....

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DRKdragon on 2001-02-18 19:46 ]</font>

hey thx drkdragon, im sure your gameshark cheats really helped you out there!!!

Rappy Hunter

Actually, when you become level 100, the game throws an entirely new challenge at you: convincing online players that you're not a cheater.

hehe that will be a challenge, thank god I've played with enough people to attest to my skills and effort into creating my char.

Being someone that's been an addict, I've managed to secure a lvl99 humar as of now, with a soniti mag. Coupled with the fact that I am poor because I lost a few good mags to black screens (evident because I grab a lot of meseta), I must look like a fat cheater. I didn't get to play a single game saturday night without someone commenting about it.

When asked about how many hours it takes to get there, I reply with my estimate of over 120 hours. People think I cheat because that is considered fast? I didn't think it was. With my first character it took about 70 hours to get to lvl 71.

Anyways, yea when I was running around at level 50-60, I was rather cautious talking and trading with people lvl90 or higher, but please don't take it overboard and call every lvl100 you see a cheater. The game's been out in the US long enough for many to get to lvl100 (some twice).

Coolest Motha on the planet

Well that is one challenge i do not have to worry about for now. I think after ppl hit 100 and get everything there is they will start on pso2 cuz by the time they finish it will be out.