Veteran Fighter

6 buttons just doesn't seem to cover it. Even 1 or 2 more would be a big help. Do we really need a perminant 'chat' button? It's never used offline, and if you have a keyboard, you don't need it online. It would be nice to be able to replace it. Or at least one of it! Does it need to cover the main buttons AND the secondary buttons?
    Chat button aside, I figure it would be nice to assign keyboard hot-keys for things besides chatting, as well. F1, Anti!
    I suppose complaining doesn't help much. But Sega is releasing their 'upgrade' disc. I suppose it's out of the question they might hear fans complain and make a few changes?

This is definately one of my big complaints with the user interface on this game...sure, for robots its fine, but I still have techniques that I've never used becuase I don't have the time to open the menu, sub-menu, sub-sub-me....whack !!! ...that Delsaber just fragged me!! I haven't even tried many of the weapons special functions, just due to the fact that I can't spare anymore customize button slots.
    Instead of the locking mode with 2 button sets, how about using the trigger to cycle thru 4 or more button customized button sets.
    And while you're at it...enable 2 or more weapons to be used on the button set as well. How nice it would be to enter a room, pick off some monsters with a gun & then whip them with a sword once they get close enough....without having to re-equip seperate weapons.

If only...