Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

what did you do once you've hit level 100? i've just hit it today, felt great finally reaching that milestone, but then i suddenly lost the urge to play. i sort of feel like reaching this level was my main goal, and now that i've reached it, i feel this empty void. should i just become one of those people who hunt for rares now? or should i just retire my beloved character and start a new one? so i guess my question is, for those of you who have reached level 100 (legitimately), what did you do after reaching that milestone?

peace...

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Azra_el on 2001-03-13 01:59 ]</font>

I started a new char

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

There is life after 100. I started a new Danger Girl with a new outfit and a new section ID. I just typed the name in a little differently. I also kept the original, so when I feel like kicking a little butt, I just pop in my other VMU. I think you'll find it kinda refreshing to start over. I just hope I have better results with this section ID than the last one (I have Greenhill....is that any good?)

/me whips out worthless PSO Guidebook...

Greenill: You'll find Rifle-series weapons more frequently and earlier in Greenill. Daggers are more common too, but swords are very rare.

it depends on your choice.

as for mine...
    i've decided to just keep my lv.100 HUcast, Zantetsu, and go treasure hunting.

some people's goal is to just reach their maximum level. BUT have they maxed out their stats yet? well...that's another goal.
    others prefer to continue living on PSO as their special professions.

take my friends and i for example.
    Melody wishes to be a "mag breeder".
    Kalel wishes to be the strongest PSO player. Pottle wishes to be the strongest magic user. and i wish to be a "weapons collector".

we all have different dreams on PSO. it's simply up to you to decide your character's fate...

Shucks! Stupid green section ID. Oh well it matches the color of my eyes . I want to get one of those swords that look like a diamond . What is that called? er...ah...something cannon. Is it Lavis Cannon? Anyway diamonds are a Danger Girls best friend .

I hit 100 February 16th, and I'm still playing as Sheogorath. Now, I have another character, a level 46 Newman Huntress, but I don't like the magic hotkey system.

However, I found a reason to keep playing.

Give people good gaming experiences.

Thats my goal. Like tonight, for instance. I brought together my Non-Pso World freinds with my PSO-world friends, and had them meet each other. Now they all exchanged cards, and have formed a bond

That REALLY made me happy.

not only that, but today I found the two best PSO players in the game:

Azrael, a 99 RAmar, and Silo5, a level 56? HUcast.

Zaraeal, like me, uses a Photon Efficient Meteor Smash (No spreads!!) and Silo5, at level 56, went through an ENTIRE V. Hard game with me and only died once. Keep in mind, he had a Raygun +15.

So whats my motivation? Brining together people who deserve good gaming partners, giving people a reason to log on, and giving people a person they can trust, both inside, and outside of the game.

I bet Azrael will see this, and ask why I'm not in bed. Long story

What is it that girls find soo appealing about shiny, hard rocks... forget it, I've said too much.

I actually find contentment helping newbies around. Mind you I'm not 100 lvl yet, I'm only on 88. But I go on a normal game, ask if they needed help levelling up, cause major distraction for the enemies by running laps circles on the enemies or standing in front blocking all their strikes while the newbies shoot or stab them. It's quite fun actually. They get major exp on bosses cause all they have to do it hit it once and I go kill it.

Thats easy Spy. Diamonds are forever. Were as a man just pops into your life. Try's to get what he's REALLY after *wink, wink* when he either gets it, or finds out it ain't gonna come easy, he's out the door.
    Just kidding. I know there's alot of you guys out there who arn't pigs .