Hello everyone. Is the S-Rank Partisan worth getting? At first, I got it confused with the S-Rank Scythe. I would definitely get it then but there's no S-Rank Scythe on GC. Or for now I guess. So, do those who have the S-Rank Partisan recommend it? Or should I get the S-Rank Twin Or Mechgun? Also, how many letters can I have for my S-Rank's name? I appreciate it.

I think the most letters you could have on Dreamcast was 10, but I haven't completed Cmode on GC yet. An S-Rank Partisan would probably be pretty good with a special like Spirit or something else that deals crazy damage, but if you're not planning on upgrading it I would go with the sword instead.

Ever-Changing Gemini

Yes, the sword starts 162 more ATP than the Partisan, which only has 5 more ATA than the sword. The sword can also grind an additional 50 times higher than the Partisan. That's a big difference in power.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=691

I wish they made a S-Rank Katana. I'd REALLY enjoy that weapon. <<(((^_^))>> I wish I could send that to Sonic Team so they could take it into consideration. Then again, I don't know if Sonic Team would be the right place to send it to or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jyo-San on 2003-06-08 15:25 ]</font>

twin or sword... everything else is kinda useless.

and 8 alphanumeric letters. it was like that on dreamcast as well.

hm yeah, scrithe or katana would be nice, but i'd like to see their stats first...

I got my partisan this morning around 12:43 or something like that and I'm glad I chose it.. I just now need to go grinder and photon drop hunting.

On 2003-06-11 07:43, rena-ko wrote:

and 8 alphanumeric letters.
    If alphanumeric means what I think it does then what you're saying is that you can select letters and numbers.

While I cannot speak for the Xbox, I know for certain that GCPSO S-Ranks only let you choose from 26 capital letters and that's it.

hm...

caught me there... i checked back and you're right. i'm really sorry for misleading anyone. -_-;