Okay, to make this short. I've figured out a way to "walk" through doors/fense really quick. My best personal time was about 3 secs?(only once and I was pretty lucky), rest were about less than 10 average. All this I have to thank my new best found friend from PSO, Rune(who has a God/Battle which of course boosted his speed up ).
    We actually kinda spent the whole entire Sunday evening(2am til 10 am for me heh) testing the available methods and running through each door in the dungeons on VH without touching a single monster. Hilarious but fun(crazy)...

Here's our method(if its not oredi known):
    1. Unequip yourself(also work with weapons but this way its faster)
    2. Walk diagonally to the corner of the door/fense til its the absolute max distance you can.
    3. Face away from the door(best 90o or more)
    4. Do a simple 3 hit combo
    5. Push yourself closer to the "corner" again after you finish the combo(usually the last move will place the character furthur away)
    6. Rinse and repeat, that is until you noticed that your character looks like he/she's halfway merged with the door.
    7. Wriggle/Push forward a bit and you should be able to walk right through.
    8. Wave to your friend or display Hi/Bye symbol chart.

NPCs:
    1. Did you know that if you leave the controller inactive for more than 3 mins when you have a npc in your party, your NPC will say "silly" stuffs?
    2. If you perform the door trick while a NPC is in the party, he/she will also go through?
    3. There are "ways" to leave your NPC stranded in quests and theres one place in eg Forest 1 to do so. Simply run ahead non-stop(to maintain the distance)to one of the longest bends and make a sharp turn when around it just as the NPC is trying to catch up. No more exp stealing for Kirrek

Acel Humar(Bluefull)
    Lalalu Fonewearl(Pinkal)
    L-Gaim MK 1 Racast(Viridia)
    YagyuJubei Hunewearl(Skyly)

Veteran Fighter

I thought that's the way all non-JP players did it...

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ukyou on 2001-03-13 14:05 ]</font>