I just sign up for this stuff so sorry, im a little new at this stuff. I found 2 new findings for Whitill in ultimate caves but im not really sure on how to report it. When i go to the Submit Findings thing and click item, all i get is a blank or none. also something else in one of the other categories but i forget what it was i had probs with. Please reply soon.

I've got the exact same problem.
    Anyone care to help us out on this one?

We have completed the Item Findings lists, including the newly added Control Tower enemies. Due to the completion of the item findings database, we have closed the submissions form and will only accept Box rares submissions. We urge users to go through the current findings and confirm findings by clicking confirm.
    As seen in the front page news, the item findings is closed, this is most likely why you can't submit anything.

On 2003-06-11 09:28, Guntz348 wrote:
    We have completed the Item Findings lists, including the newly added Control Tower enemies. Due to the completion of the item findings database, we have closed the submissions form and will only accept Box rares submissions. We urge users to go through the current findings and confirm findings by clicking confirm.
    As seen in the front page news, the item findings is closed, this is most likely why you can't submit anything.
    You can only submit findings in area boxes. (Forest 1 box, Gol dragon boss box, etc)