I have a Fanfic up at Fanfiction.net, under the author name Riskbreaker. Here's the link to it. I haven't updated it in a while, mainly because I've been hit with a writer's block something FIERCE, but the final bits of it are getting there. Just takes time. It's a crossover of sorts, and in the future it will not be set in the PSO universe for later parts, but it is PSO based for now. Seeing how there's a handy little fan works forum here, I thought I'd spam it here, heh.

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=162119

I was considering copy pasting it, but It's late and I've got work tomorrow, so I hope the link to it suffices.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoyFokker on 2003-06-15 22:27 ]</font>

That's a really good story! I started reading it once, ran out of time, and forgot what it was called...Oh, and I love Maricas. That story was what inspired me to figure out how to make one and see what they look like, and now my HUnny has one.

As for actual feedback...
    Great characters, cool setting - I like your view on Ragol/Pioneer 2. I can't find anything to complain about, it's a great story!

-Lady-

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully more comments will be added. I do want to get better at a writer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoyFokker on 2003-06-16 19:00 ]</font>