Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dual-sided Lightsabers ROCK!!

I recently started a HuCaseal. She is level 25 and through a powered up MAG, i aquired through trading, i am able to equip a Twin+250. But for some reason the item is colored RED and when i kill an enemy with it i recieve no EXP??!! Can someone tell me why that is?

your talking about red text right?

no idea dude

a ~twin~? is it an Srank?

Hey does it say weapon of Gondor dude?
    I have some red mechs light that in red text I wouldent worry about the xp right now but I still halft to figure mine out but for now dont trade them and just put them in your bank or on another char incase of fsod, they halft to do somthing down the line of having them Id hang on to em for awhile.

yea the text is red. the weapon is fast as hell and at lvl 25 im doing like 400 a hit with a normal attack. Do i need more power material or something?

yea the text is red. the weapon is fast as hell and at lvl 25 im doing like 400 a hit with a normal attack. Do i need more power material or something?

uhh Dont click submit two times bud theres more help for you, and of course you would be taking off 400 in a Hadr game with a souped up mag and a sweet wep, if ur taking off a 400 uhh you realy dont need power mats but if you want to fill ur body up with powerd up antibitoics the go for it lol.

lol. but your weapons have done the same? have you ever been able to equip them and get any exp out of them?

Well the ones I have are mechs ,if you could please describe you char class and the weapon with the red text next time u post.

And realy I have gotten some exp from my attacks, well If theres anything you want to find out im sure its here some where on psoworld just try and dig it up the damn things halft to do somthin.

Yeah, it is a hacked SRANK.