i'm want to make a FOmar atfer my RAmarl. so i want to look for the best weapons he can use. i was wondering what would the ideal weapons for him.

s rank saber?
    red hand gun?

i dunno

how someone can help me

~RaNDoM

i use a rainbow baton with real good hit% and a red handgun

On 2003-06-20 19:16, Ghaleon wrote:
    i use a rainbow baton with real good hit% and a red handgun
    when you make a rainbow baton, if you use a higher lvl item like a diska, would it be better??

when you make a rainbow baton, if you use a higher lvl item like a diska, would it be better??
    im not sure i traded for mine. lol

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I have an 85% hit rainbow baton.(if anyone wants one, just ask...I like to trade)

But to answer your question...I use Striker of Chao,Dark Bridge,Caduceus, and nice hit vulcans.

I like the Dark Bridge not cause its a dark weapon, but becauyse it boosts Megid and I think Grants(Megid penetrates), Striker of Chao, because it has a chao on the end that makes cool sounds when you swing it(it sounds like its hanging on for its life). and the Caduceus cause it looks cool and it boosts grants. The hit vulcans...I think you know why. When I have enough ATP I am going to use the Rainbow Baton. Well hope that helped.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Hero_Of_Time on 2003-06-20 20:55 ]</font>

On 2003-06-20 19:35, RaNDoMMai wrote:

No, but the % will carry over. So you could find a diska with 50% hit in the shop and make a nice baton out of it

the red saber isn't bad either if you have atp gear on with decent ata... more than likely i use the very undervalued storm wand, 55 mst + yellow merge...
    if you've got good hunters doing 4-digit damage, you really don't need to hit anything...zalure/jellen does more good than most people realize

Though I myself don't have one, I think an evil curst would make a good weapon, especially if you have a tp/restorate/generate/revival.

what about a custom ray? or maybe holy ray it was?

and how about that huge plaitian fan?

are these any good?

~RaNDoM

i would say a good start weapon would be a the demonic fork and a striker of chao, thats what my FOmarl uses. a holy ray wouldnt hurt either