Well i got corrupted. I am going to e-mail sega.com about this if it fails then I'll call them personaly and if that fails to then I'm cancling my Hunter License along with an emial with why I did it.

Below is the automatic resoponse that they send me which I replied back saying that this did not answer my complaint.

Updated: Sandi from Sega of America Technical Support has replied to my message and I replied back still insisting for my refund.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Dear Sandi,

I will provide you with the following information you requested, but because of my data that I work so hard for the past 7 month has just been corrupted and because its not my fault. I feel that I deserve a refund.

I use a Modem to connect to Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 & 2
    Serial number: ########
    Access Key: #########
    ISP: MSN
    Error Message: There was no Error Message (my screen completely froze)
    The game froze after I entered a game online and before my character was going to load and during saving. Therefore I can not do anything but turn of the Gamecube
    Brand of memory card is Nintendo.
    I have never played the Dreamcast versions.

----- Original Message -----
    To: ??????
    Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 3:50 PM
    Subject: RE:Re: PSO GCN [#8736]

Dear Mr. my name,

Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.

When a file is corrupted, part or all of the data on the memory card is erased. Unfortunately, there is no way to recapture lost data.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while trying to play online with PSO. Please be sure to read this email carefully and respond accurately with the information requested. If you have any complications and would like to speak with a live tech please contact us at 1-716-650-6701. Select 2 for PSO and then zero to select a live agent. Hours for live support: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm PST.

The first thing you should do is to make sure all your ISP settings are accurate (even if you have already done this). Be sure to contact your ISP to determine that your settings are accurate, and ask about any restrictions for using multiple devices IE: PC and Game Cube (for Broadband users).
    A tip for Broadband users: Try disconnecting your modem/gateway from the power source for about 60 seconds, then plug it back in and try connecting again.

If you are using a Broadband connection, we need to gather the following information in order to understand the problem and assist you as quickly as possible:

Your serial number and access key
    Name of Internet Service
    Type of protocol used (DHCP, PPOE, Static IP)
    Note: The network protocol standard (speed rating) of the Nintendo BBA is 10Base-T. This adaptor can only be used with 10Base-T compatible broadband connection devices.
    Brand of Modem
    Brand name of router (if applicable)
    Note: Not all routers are compatible with the Nintendo Game Cube/BBA - since this varies for each router, you may need to contact your router manufacturer for details.
    Exact error message (and number if possible)
    Point in the game where problem occurred.
    What were you doing to receive this message?
    What is the brand name of your memory card?
    Have you been able to connect with PSO on the Dreamcast? If so with which provider?
    Note: We recommend using a Nintendo brand memory card.

If you use Dial up connection, we need to gather the following information in order to understand the problem and assist you:

Your serial number and access key
    Name of Internet Service
    Note: AOL, Compuserve, and free internet service providers are not compatible with game software.
    Exact error message (and number if possible)
    Point in the game where problem occurred.
    What were you doing to receive this message?
    What is the brand name of your memory card?
    Have you been able to connect with PSO on the Dreamcast? If so with which provider?
    Note: We recommend using a Nintendo brand memory card.

Sincerely,

-Sandi
    Sega of America Technical Support

--Original Message--
    Date: 06/22/03
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: PSO GCN [#8736]

----- Original Message -----
    ----- ???????? Wrote -----
    Birthdate: ????????
    Name: ????????
    Email: ???????
    Phone#: ???????????

Problem: I have been a member since November of last year. I am writing this letter to complain that i was online in Deneb 9 and when I entered into a game. Imediately the screen frozed when the game was saving. I tried to reset and soft reset and no go. So i had no choice but to turn of the game. When I turned it back on right after the all the logo's show up a green window pops up saying "The System File, Character File, and Guild Card Files in Slot A are corrupt and must be deleted. Ok?" I put NO. I feel that this isn't my fault and therefore i shouldn't be punished by losing my data. I want my money or my data back. Please reply to this message. Thank You

Thank You for your reply but sadly this automatic reply did not answer my complain/question. Please reply again Thank You.
    -----------------------------------------------------

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Edg0018 on 2003-06-23 13:30 ]</font>

Rare Hungry Tennis Player

Sorry to hear that....man i wish sega would get there act together. I'm almost afraid to get online because of storys like yours! We shouldn't have to put up with constant coruptions, freezes, item loss, any kind of BS that you pay 9 dollars a month for!!!! wheres the cash going too? Well it's sure not to server repairs, improvements or problem fixing...bunch of crap, Sega...

I actually recently went through something similar..except it wasn't nearly as bad..just lose some items in my inventory..if what happened to you happened to me i would surely quit..rather fast at that. But the way i see it..this has a lot to do with things such as duping anyway. I can tell you right now..i will find a duper just to get my items back..and i don't see how anyone would blame me for that..it's not my fault the game decided to freeze. Unfortunately..the way i see it..sega has nearly no way of actually fixing the problem without a completely new game CD..because information on how to save is probably on the cd..but ill keep playing until i lose my character anyway. it's still a fun game..just like any other mmorpg it's really terrible to start over because of the time consumption..especially for a newbie like me.

Trying to come back

Sorry.......to hear what happened.

Well, i cannot belive I too just got corrupted. I've gotten corrupted before but not in months and today it just happened again and I just froze and could not believe it, I am stricken with angert and I will NOW EMAIL SEGA A VERY FURIOUS Letter. I just can't believe I lost my people...