Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Top Dog

Well hacking could be another issue, what if there was another thing like the shop trick for example you could do in the lobby to freeze up other people's games. I know it might never happen, and lets hope it won't, but it'll spread within days how to do it. FSODX would be happening quite more often and what is ST trying to do about it? Like Violet said Sega isn't going to produce thousands upon thousands of game discs so that it will be pathced, and even if they did what the hell stops those who decide to play the other disc? Even on the other one, (the one ST WONT out) they'll figure out another way, so I say sit on it and shit it out your mouth!(southpark hehehe). It's going to keep happening and theres nothing we can do about it, except for talk abut here .

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I dont mind the duping..I do it myself(hahaha, but dont ask, I wont tell(VioletSkye)hahaha), but the thing I hate is when I go to trade and then the person does the shop trick saying they dont have an extra. I fuckin hate that, if you dont have an extra, dont trade.Or at least dont do it in front of me, the person who you are trading with.

Dude,i have like,10 duped items that were given to me
    like:devils tail mag,kapu kapu mag,guilty light,
    solid gear,and more.I believe that it is ok to have
    hackers in the game.It makes it more exiting.I dont
    hack,but i would if i knew how.My lil' bro also has
    duped items.i had a "parts of robochao" that was duped from a jack-o-lantern.All i'm saying is hackers are kinda of like a virtual mafia-type group,
    who just wish for more and more power...^-^

Chimera of the Sands

A friend of mine is currently trying to figure out ways to dupe offline. Nothing successful so far, but if I could get online I'd just keep what I could to myself. Ofcourse my friends tried alot of different things. Lost all his items in the process once. Nothing that he couldn't replace within the day though. But his theories so far. You can only dupe online. Materials...thats the big thing he wants. He's saving luck materials just for that.

Pfft...to many dupers.

It only takes one.

On 2003-06-23 14:41, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    I do it myself(hahaha, but dont ask, I wont tell(VioletSkye)hahaha),
    Heh, I'm never gonna hear the end of this, LOL.

Why oh why did I make that comment

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-23 18:04 ]</font>

There will always be duping and hacking for as long as the character data is stored in the hands of the user.

heh I learned to accept duping as a part of the game. Generally the main thing i hunt for are weapons with awesome %s on them seeing as there will always be something new to hunt for.

Best recent trade item i got was a Blade Dance with 20 0 0 20 100. I love using this thing in Ultimate Ruins.

PSO Assassin

well the only thing I do is go to feedback and say there are cheating. I think if a lot I mean A LOT more people did this some dupers would be banned. ANd there r ways to stop stuff. FOr x-box with a nefty built in harddrive you could have a downloadable patch you would have to download if you wanted to get play online.Ok delete the patch...cool but you would have to download it again to play online and when you did it would check for dup items. If there are dup ERASE THE WHOLE FREAKIN CHARATOR. I think its a pretty simple soultion if someone at sega knows how to do it. What gets me is people say duping takes skill or wahtever and try to morliaze it. its CHEATING plain and simple. If you were meant to dupe they would have given an option with in the game to do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-06-24 07:50 ]</font>

all you need is a patch to null that NPC in the shop, make it mandatory when you come online. if they cant talk to that girl, they cant do the dupe method. Also make it so it would corrupt data when you would delete it so they cant.