View Poll Results: I hate dupers. Full stop. I don't like them because my theory on FSOD is because the servers are

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like dupers, the make me strong!!!

14 28.57%
  • Dupers suck balls......

20 40.82%
  • *cough cough*

15 30.61%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

On 2003-06-27 16:43, Aurra wrote:

In Dreamcast, enemy weapons could never have percents (now they can because of the new quest). Even though they could never have them legitimately, there was no string of code in the game telling it to reject an enemy weapon with percents since Sonic Team didn't really count on people hacking them. Eventually they added some things like this (if you were on V1 towards the end, you'll remember an occasional white message appearing on the screen that said "(character name) is in possession of an illegal item," or something to that effect), but since the game still treats hacked and duped items as legits, there's no possibility that any game glitches (like FSOD) are related to them.
    You could add %'s to enemy weapons in the V2 quest called todays rate.

The being kicked off the server and the white message appearing in the lobby was only for illegal things such as %'s over 60 or armours and shields with over 85 added defence or evasion and of course banned items that weren't released yet.

I find it interesting that people are are against duping unless it is used to back up rares. What makes that kind of duping any better or worse than duping and then distributing rares? You are are still cheating.

who knew this game would be so addicting?

I think the difference lies in the fact that duping to protect what you own is only guarding against FSOD, while distributing items gives you more than what you earned legitly. Duping for backup only affects yourself, while duping for trade or to disburse items affects other people. Just my two cents

Top Dog

Lets bump old topics!

On 2003-06-29 22:29, bunnysama wrote:
    fsod is lag when transfer to the lobby and stuff

I've been fsoded 3 time all of which were when my cable modem was lagged up for some reason or another

Since this thread already got bumped, I'll add that the above is complete BS

When you FSOD entering a lobby it is because someone inside the lobby is using the FSOD glitch

Don't do bump old topics. SC2 you know that is against the rules and you did it on purpose. Do not do it again.