I was sitting here thinking, when something hit me. I haven't played online so i'm not entirly sure i get this right, but if nothing else you should be able to pick up the ball and run with it so to speak. Anyways, why don't they (admins) just setup a password protected page here where they or whoever wants todo it kinda posts a password of the week. And everyone just use that one. Since the page would be password protected you'll be sure noone cept the ppl registred will come and play in your game. Should work i think, and if you can name your games even easier. Anyways enough ranting..

It could be done but who should say who has the 'right' to this password? Politcally its not possible, sorry...
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

I thought about this on my way home from work and i came up with the following idea. To get in they'll simply fill in a form with requested uname and password or something AND a referal to an aldready existing member or three. The ppl the applicant refers too then gonna have to say if he's cool or not. If someone misbehaves he and the people that said he was cool will have their access removed.

Or something similar, should work out just fine. In the begining just add the people you deem trustworthy and then let them get their friends who they deem trustworthy to apply etc. Should work out quite well i think.

or you could just allow ppl with a certain # of posts access (ie 30+). that would keep the ppl who just register here for the passwords out, they. that would at least force them to post and then we would know they were cheaters anyway

Well that wouldn't work i think. All that would do was produce meaningless spam and replies to other posts.

Killer idea..