Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was just wondering if anyone knew if sonic team is going or planning on trying and fixing the problem of online duping. I am just curious because now that i see everyone duping online the game has gone way down, atleast with AR people had to put time and effort into it, but with online, everyone can do it. Thanks for all the help

PSO PC Hellraiser

*Laughing to hard to post a reply*
    tget DID Try, that is what causes BSOD.. FSOD

And even if they did remove the part that makes it possible online, it could still be done as easily offline.

Short of making a version 1.1, with the NPC removed both online and off, there's not much that can be done.

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

I love it how people are saying that it is bringing down the economy and the game is falling....OK, um no it isnt. If you dont want to trade or play with the people who are duping....guess what? YOU DONT HAVE TO!!!!!!!! wow who would have thought of that, not playing with the people who dupe.

Rappy Hunter

On 2003-07-02 07:05, Tevren wrote:
    And even if they did remove the part that makes it possible online, it could still be done as easily offline.

Short of making a version 1.1, with the NPC removed both online and off, there's not much that can be done.
    That could easily be done on the XBox with a patch to remove the guy offline as well, make the patch required to go online.

old school fanatic

On 2003-07-02 08:59, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:
    I love it how people are saying that it is bringing down the economy and the game is falling....OK, um no it isnt. If you dont want to trade or play with the people who are duping....guess what? YOU DONT HAVE TO!!!!!!!! wow who would have thought of that, not playing with the people who dupe.
    You're not thinking very clearly. The idea is that without duping the value of all items would be inherently higher. People that don't agree with duping can't trade at all. So, duping has ruined the economy for us.

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

You're not thinking very clearly. The idea is that without duping the value of all items would be inherently higher. People that don't agree with duping can't trade at all. So, duping has ruined the economy for us.
    You mean sega has ruined the game for the players. Just a little more effort of fixing and bug testing this might have been prevented duping.

old school fanatic

true, the ultimate blame lies with Sega.

master of THE AWESOMEPANTS

ironically.. we all love this game, but we all sort of dispise Sega for screwing it up so badly, but if it weren't for Sega this game wouldn't exist.... this has been pointed out before I'm sure.. just call me cap'n obvious

Slash

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Thats right. Anything that is wrong with the game must be Segas fault. Just like it is Microsoft's fault that your computer crashes when you download 200 illegal MP3s at the same time.