Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    the guy with the FOnewearl for an avatar

Besides the return to it's original Action-RPG format and a stricter hack/dupe rules what else would you like to see? I'd like to see a bit more levels. Also the higher your level the more exp monsters would dish out (with a small boost toward monsters...to be fair). I'd also like to have characters carry two weapons each. Like a main and sub weapon (ex: A force can have a club for his main weapon but when you press R.Trigger and A button together he'll pull out his sub weapon which can be a gun.). Also there can be combo attacks which will be different for each weapon/sub weapon. AN example is a hunter can slash an enemy 2 times, smash said enemy up in the air with a hard attack, jump up, and quickly switch to his sub weapon which will be a partisan and the hunter will stab the enemy into the ground with the partisan.

Combo attacks will weild out hunter points. How much you get will depend on how many hits you do in a combo and how many enemies you kill with the combo. You can then trade them in to get AddSlots, Mates, Grinders, and items that help your mag grow faster.

being able to play missions with your friends off line.

Batteries Not Included

this is going a little far...it's not even confirmed that there'll be another pso after ep3..

it doesn't really matter. in the hopes that there will be one what would you want in it that the GC could provide.

The man with the deadly cross

even if they have one..i hope it won't be as g*y as pso3. that's for all you pokemon and yu-gi-oh lovers out there. i dont' think they can really find anymore levels or weapons to put in. seems how episode 2 was a complete disappointment. it couldn't be more boring. and all those weird weaps they got on pso now is a little confusing. i don't think they will come out with pso4.

jack of all trades, master of none

On 2003-07-03 15:01, Nicholas-D-Wolfwood wrote:
    even if they have one..i hope it won't be as g*y as pso3. that's for all you pokemon and yu-gi-oh lovers out there.
    hmmph. i take it you have something against pokemon? my my, wat is the world coming to?

Sonic Team allready said they will be finishing up the story with PSO Episode 3. Then they will be creating a whole new game of PSO. ? I Think ?

Also I hope there is cheating in it. If there isn't, it would probably suck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedyne on 2003-07-03 16:19 ]</font>

PSO4? lets think about PSO2 first.

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

On 2003-07-03 14:46, hucasts_rock wrote:
    this is going a little far...it's not even confirmed that there'll be another pso after ep3..
    It has been confirmed.

What I'd be looking forward to would be larger areas and more diverse areas, better character customization, more diverse enemies (have you noticed that the dimeniens and evil sharks are just boomas with a different model??), and more weapons!

Also I hope there is cheating in it. If there isn't, it would probably suck.
    What!? Are you crazy??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2003-07-03 16:38 ]</font>