Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great game, I tested out a bunch of characters including the HUmar, FOmarl, RAmar, that one who looks like a clown with cool sunglasses....I eventually chose the Ramar cause I liked shooting at things plus he can use techniques. Right now I'm lvl 12 at the caves, and I need a bit of help...

I'm at this giant worm guy, but he's way too hard to beat. I thought of doing a few Hunter's Guild quests to get stronger and I'm wondering if I'm supposed to just do these quests all the way and eventually run into the bosses rather than just keep going straight through everything.

And how do I beat the worm guy?

Alright what class are you.

He stated hes a Ramar.

Just lvl up a bit more in the caves and take him on at 15. Have full mates and fluids too and just dodge his attacks and wait until you can get clean shots.

Now see this is why I need to read through the whole statement. Leave me alone you meany.

I'm playing offline right now, I'm thinking of starting online play. But do I have to pay to d/l the quests, even if I just want them for offline? If I do online, it'll probably be a bit later, and maybe with the GC or Xbox version. I'm on the DC version 2 now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GnomeSlayer on 2003-07-03 20:28 ]</font>

Skilled Fighter

Buy the XBOX or Gamecube version of PSO. Everything you will ever need to know about PSO is listed on this site. Some kind people have already gathered all the info for you....take a look.

I'll probably get the Xbox version when I'm done with my offline playing, the headset looks like it'd be a lot easier to talk to people.

Don't bother playing the dreamcast pso, somebody said that people still lobby fsod Oberon 1-01!!!

Nothing wrong with playing on Dreamcast PSO, infact its safer than ever before, just as long as you play with friends its all good. Its not a requirement to play PSO on DC ot idle in lobby01. I still play Dreamcast PSO online all the time, just as much as I play GC.

My DC character is at Lv87, havn't had one problem at all since I started him. Main thing to do is to just hook up with friends or other player you know that play fair. Dreamcast v1 is playable for free, Dreamcast v2 HL is $5.00/month.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-07-04 10:40 ]</font>

Yeah, I heard version 1 is free. I'd of course need to find a place that sells the Dreamcast Broadband modem adaptor - anyone know any place that does sell it?