Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I was thinking about posting this last night, but I guess it doesn't matter as much to me as I thought. So, someone's figured out how to kill other players with resta. Big f#%!ing deal. I'll still play the game however I want to - I'll still lose my weapons and meseta to whoever wants to do that crap, but I don't really give a s#!t. I just figured that whoever's gonna be whining about this crap should be warned. Keep playing your private games, folks - lock yourselves up if you want to. I'm not going to cower in fear because PSO is just a game, and I have other things to worry about.

Actually, I found out that everyone was dying when i was using resta just now. My layout of stuff is Hard Attack, Normal Attack, Resta; then when pressing R, i have Gizonde?, Trifluid, The revive spell (forgot name). I was wondering why this happens and if there is any way to fix my layout so that it doesnt happen anymore.

Rappy Hunter

Holy *Censored*! WTF!!? I mean, HEY! My TP problems are over! WAHOO!

*Censored, beacause there is no *Censored* profanity filter.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mayi on 2001-03-16 21:17 ]</font>

It's not me. I'm not here.

I think the game has a small bug in it where it sometimes sees your Resta spell as an attack if it's on the 1st task bar. My advice to you would be to put it in the other assign list

My Layout:

1st task bar
    Hard Attack / Normal Attack / V.Hard Attack (or damaging spell of choice)

2nd (R) task bar
    Anti / Resta / Difluid

If you configure like that or similar (ie keep defense in (R)) you shouldn't have any more problems.

I've been hit by grants by another player using the resta trick, and all it did
    was charge up my photon blast without taking damage.
    I dont know what you've been smokin'

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

From what I understand from a conversation I had yesterday, there is a way with one of those code thingies that makes it so resta kills instead of heals. So it sounds to me like its instant death if your in range. Then the PK'er steals your weapon and has himself a chuckle. I haven't seen it, but there is no doubt its out their. Be careful in public games with your good stuff .

Badguy - In regards to my perception and cognition - they're as clear as clear can be. You ask me what I'm smoking? Camel filters, and Lucky Strikes when I can get them*oops flame -ambrai* I got hit by resta. To elaborate: Rather than getting healed by resta, it took my hp down to zero and killed me. I got the green numbers saying how much I got healed by, except I got healed by -789, or something to that effect - meaning it took my HP down to zero. Is that understood? It doesn't matter how you answer - I've given you my rendition of events.

Yup, Danger - I'm thinking it's one of those Xploder codes... I don't really care how it happened, or if I lost my weapon - I can get another.

The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ambrai on 2001-03-17 02:45 ]</font>

Ducky Loving Freak

Heres a tip from Mina....If you go into a room and there are people there you dont know,eqip an item you can get back easy.
    If your in a room with one friend and 2 stangers keep close to your friend so they can revive you quick!If your in a room with someone you dont know get there card so if they steal from you,you can yell your guts out in simple mail.
    And if you do gett robbed theres only one thing to do,1st ask if he/she took the items my mistake,and could you have it back.
    If the person says no,call him a few names and after he leaves,keep mailing him,and mailing him,and mailing him,if he/she logs off,remember there names and post a watch out topic....

---Just a few tips from Mina ^-^

Or I can just not give a rat's ass.

I could care... But, what if I don't want to?

ok so i think that sometimes it just happens as well... for about ten min my heaven punisher was actually killing people on my team pissed me off bad. Then it stoped. dunno why it did it.