Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    May the Schwarz be with me...

You do know that there is a section called 'Guides'? Why not contribute to it and write tips on how to kill all monsters? Then the ones with problems would refer to it and would save this forum for better use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-09 13:26 ]</font>

It's always funny to watch a Chaos Bringer charge through a pack of Dimenians and either send them flying or kill them..

It would be even funnier to see those Dimenians fly off their feet when hit by a Bringer. ^_^

The Death Gunner (the one with the red eye crystal) is the leader. BUT, if ya'll hadn't said so, the other Gunners will not get stunned should the leader get killed. It does happen rather occasionally.

I love gunners! It's an easy TP or HP refill with no cost, providing you bring the right weapons along.

Since an "invincible" enemy is still vulnerable to both Techs and the special effects of weapons, they aren't particularly lucky to be around. This is true of Falz, the gunners, and Pan Arms, some other targettable enemies you can't hurt. (Yes, I'm aware that you can kill a Pan Arm with enough ATP). It makes for fun times with a Gush or Geist.

ARIES, you're a very low level right now. I'm not sure what character you're using, but you'll start using techs eventually in situations like this. Some damage is better than none, and then a Double Saber will refill your TP for that precious resta a Hu or RaMar need. Using techs when pummelled is a distinctly BAD idea, though, as techs take a long time to be pulled off compared to a normal attack.

I've started using Rafoie.. It kicks ass.. I also use Gibarta when a bunch of Delsabers are chasing me.
    I just wail on Belras though.

But I've been using Resta, Anti, Shifta and Deband ever since I learned them, and I've started carrying 10 monofluids and 10 difluids for those long runs. I usually get a high PB charge and I don't want to return to the city right when I'm at 99% charge just to buy more expensive Difluids. I also use Mono- and Dimates for when I run out of TP and don't have any fluids.

I round up 6 or 7 Dimenians, run around them to get them to clump together in a ball then unleash a Rafoie or two since it's an AOE technique and, on Normal mode, usually does 98 damage to Dimenians.

Ice techs are always good on gunners, but I've found fire techs are as good if not better. Lightning works well too.

I've always known there were a death and dark gunner and the different colors, but I never noticed which was which. I'd noticed all gunners stunned when u hit one, but I never actually took the time to check out why? I just tried to kill them as fast as I can, since I find them annoying.

Being a ranger, i find dim series weapons to be extreamly useful if you have them, but if not just steal hp or tp.

Against Boomas in Hard mode I find a Railgun +8 to be just right.

It's got incredible range. I can hit a Rappy from such a distance that it doesn't know what hit it, and just runs off..