Hikaru Get back here! Pin lets go!

it would be nice if the cam was in diffrent lobbys so i could get better backgrounds and such lobby 01 is ok and everything but lobby 06 or 10 would be even better!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-10 03:05 ]</font>

Please, please, please, don't let it enter Vega.

Oh! Lobbies!

I'm sorry. I purchased Pokemon Sapphire yesterday and I was playing it for 5 hours straight. Amazingly, the batteries survived...bless rechargables!

What the hell? The forum won't allow accented e's!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-10 12:58 ]</font>

If you have to use the alt key to make it, the forum probably won't allow it.

I'd like the cam to be in a different lobby as well, since it would keep people who just hang around it to spam or who tape down shortcuts and then leave from spamming in the first lobby. x_o I'd like a different background as well, so... yeah.

i was watching the cam for about 10 minutes today and the page kept refreshing every thrity seconds, bu the images were exactly the same. are there any specific times that it will not be available?

There will never be set times that the camera will be on. We have lives outside of PSOW.

On 2003-07-10 12:57, Shapiro wrote:
    Oh! Lobbies!

I'm sorry. I purchased Pokemon Sapphire yesterday and I was playing it for 5 hours straight. Amazingly, the batteries survived...bless rechargables!

What the hell? The forum won't allow accented e's!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-07-10 12:58 ]</font>
    LOL. Shapiro, you crazy. Mind if I ask why purchasing Pokemon and playing it for 5 hrs straight has anything to do with you misunderstanding the topic?