Yahoo! I guess. Well, I decided to make a Force and then a Hunter to try out all the classes. Right now, being a Force is...argh, as I've been told. The fluids take up quite a bit of change, but luckly a nice person helped me out and helped kill some monsters as well as letting me scoop up all the items to sell. Another thing, I somehow found myself fighting the dragon solo at level 3. After realizing my magic was eating up my fluids and not doing all that much, I attacked with my cane. So there I was, a lvl 3 force, beating on the dragon with a cane +3. And I would have won, too, had I not positioned the poor character right under the dragon's tail. Wham. Dead. Oh well. Well, my Force's name is Ziah, give me a holler if you see me putzing around using my cane more than I do my magic.

You wouldn't want to say who that nice person was, would you?

Yeah, I share in your smacking. I have a lev. 18 and rising FOnewm, and I find I use my Ice Saber +7 (better than canes for attack power) more than I use magic, mainly because it saves on the TP. Just a few quick combos (though I'm no Hunter) and some big magic blasts to take out the bigger guys. I managed to take the Dragon down at around lev 5 with a Handgun +2.