Thread: Taking photos

I'm a fairly new member so I don't know if this has been mentioned in another topic or what. I was wondering how photos are taken on this game, it seems to be possible as lots of you have photos of your character on your sig. Can anyone help me on this subject?

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

What you need to do is find a game where someone has an image capture card, or whatever you call it, on thier computer. To do that go to Puck 9 and look for a game titled "take-a-pic" or something on that order. If your lucky there will be room to sneak in to get a pic. Be willing to wait it might take some time.

or you can do it yourself, but the pic is not as good. you need a blank memory card and a second controllerlug in another controller in 4th slot and vmu in 2nd slot of that controller. go into a game and press X and start or A and start at same time on 4th controller and it will take a pic after the numbers countdown to 0. then you go on your dc web browser and go to http://pso.donut.dhs.org and you atttach the file there, type your email, let the page load, go on your comp, go in your email and you will have the pic...