Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everquest????

I know it has been out for awhile but i here it is a realy good RPG. And i love RPG's.....could someone tell me more about everquest?

Natural Playboy

Well, EverCrack is Satan incarnate. It is extremely addictive. I sat up for over 10 hours in a group to get half a frickin level. It takes forever to do anything. The story has to be found in guides because NPCs are idiots. Please, for the love of god, stay away from this game. It took me a year to break its hold. You are NOTHING on this game. Everything has been done. Your existance in the game is worthless. This game will sap the life from your body.

On 2003-06-18 07:53, mystic_knight wrote:
    Well, EverCrack is Satan incarnate. It is extremely addictive. I sat up for over 10 hours in a group to get half a frickin level. It takes forever to do anything. The story has to be found in guides because NPCs are idiots. Please, for the love of god, stay away from this game. It took me a year to break its hold. You are NOTHING on this game. Everything has been done. Your existance in the game is worthless. This game will sap the life from your body.
    What he said.

I play EverQuest and i would not have it any other way. It is very addicting but what is wrong with that, so is PSO. They have redone the lvling system so certain monsters give special bonus exp or being in a group gives special bonus exp. I really enjoy the game and would recomend it to anyone who asks.

most time in a rpg game where the textures arent real smooth and round like skies of arcadia I pretty much dont get botherd but the graphics in everqeust in the lowest piece of shit I have ever seen the game looks like N64 graphics and last time I checked the starfox64 looked better my god the graphics is shitted over I cant to begin to think why it was made , and I cant imagine other people in the usa play it online my god.

When people cuss alot(like Im doing) its mostly because people have a weak mind, well when I look at this game theres realy nothing else to think about.

On 2003-07-09 11:56, Frozt wrote:
    most time in a rpg game where the textures arent real smooth and round like skies of arcadia I pretty much dont get botherd but the graphics in everqeust in the lowest piece of shit I have ever seen the game looks like N64 graphics and last time I checked the starfox64 looked better my god the graphics is shitted over I cant to begin to think why it was made , and I cant imagine other people in the usa play it online my god.

When people cuss alot(like Im doing) its mostly because people have a weak mind, well when I look at this game theres realy nothing else to think about.

It is an OLD game.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Stay away from it... It's EVIL. Haven't you heard about that addict that... did that THING?

In my opinion, Everquest sucks. There's no blood, they make you use an auto-attack system (which sucks ass because if you're looking at a vendor and accidentally press 'A' you'll hit him and he'll murder you in one hit, unless you're level 65, which is the highest level you can get to), you can't play it offline, it costs $200 to start playing it for 1 month (buying the game, all the add-ons and a 1-month subscription), then 15 dollars each month to keep playing it. And, there's only 1 gun that I know of. The rest is bows and arrows. The graphics are simply horrendous, and you have to stay in 'newbie areas' for the first 10 or 15 levels if you don't want to run the risk of dying, not finding your corpse before it decays and losing everything you had on it.
    Which sucks MAJOR FRICKIN' ASS if you've got an expensive set of armor and an expensive weapon.

Oh, and you know what? If you're sharing an account with someone on Everquest, you WILL get it banned, and that'll be $200+ down the drain. You have to spend $200 and get your OWN copy of the game and your OWN account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -ARIES- on 2003-07-09 16:43 ]</font>

The only thing worse then Everqrap is the commercial for Everquest: Online Adventures on the PS2.

>insert business-man who doesn't know how to hold a controller;

"It's time to SLAY the dragon!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vantamiath on 2003-07-09 16:44 ]</font>