Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please I need someone to tell me what ISP they use for dreamcast other than SEGANET!

I was using Free Seganet then NetZero but now NOTHING works! I'm willing to pay a little every month but does anyone know if the $5 ATT service is compatible?

Please help me even if its just your ISP info cause im totally obsessed with PSO and hope that I can get back to it as soon as possible

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

The reason netzero isn't working might be because you are limited to 40 hours a month. Any ISP should work as long as it doesn't need a program to run (like AOL)

Ive gone t the Free ISP message boards and i dont think NetZero is working for ANYBODY....

What ISP do u use Gilder or anyone else who wants to help..

I use MSN. it works fine for me, and cost around $21 a month

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I use a local ISP called Star Power(I think it's local. It used to be called Erol's but then Star Power bought it)

Thanks for your help.....but I already have AOL and 40 dollars a month is bit much for internet..no? Cant switch cause I share the account....I'm gonna try a new netzero account I hope it works....Does anyone use ATT 5 dollar service to get on? That seems like a good deal...lol

i use bluelight, it's free and it works very well.

try www.dreamcastfun.com

they have quite a comprehensive list of free isps

Wow..thanks...how do u usebluelight? i tried the rsspy thing and it didnt work? is it the same username s normal or does it have the email at the back? Do you think u could help me w/ he details...thanks in advance

Well I emailed Sega about this very same problem... They said that you need to know if the server is 1. PPP compliant and 2. IF it doesn't require software downloading. They then stated a few that worked... SegaNet
    Earthlink
    AT&T Worldnet
    Mindspring
    Bellsouth
    MSN
    the ones they said that won't work was AOL and any Free ISP. Hope that helps

WOW IM REALLY DUMB!!!

I just made a new NetZero name and it works perfect..thanks for the suggestion. I guess they either deleted my last one or my hours ran out. Either way Ill just stick with this. I dont care if i have to make 10 thousand names i need my PSO! Well im gonna go play now..lol