May the Schwarz be with me...

Hi, anyone still need a broadband adaptor? Well, it's from the UK but it ships internationally. This ebay seller has only 5 more, after I bought one for 36.95 pounds sterling (dunno how much that is in dollars). It will work with US Gamecubes because it's designed for everywhere. Sorry if it looks like I'm advertising here and I know that isn't allowed but I'm not, I'm just telling people where you can find one of these rare and hard-to-find adaptors. Better hurry up, 5 more left. Guess I'll be seeing you guys online soon then!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-13 12:47 ]</font>

Chu Chu fever!

no... that's expensive..

On 2003-07-13 12:48, umbrella wrote:
    no... that's expensive..
    Because it's rare that's why. Well, rare here anyways since most stores can't even be bothered to stock it. It normally costs about 31.99 to 35.00 pounds sterling here so it isn't that expensive really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-13 12:58 ]</font>

Yeah, that is pretty expensive, considering that would be about $50-60 US, which is around twice the price you should pay. Game stores here sell them for about $30-35.00 US, if you can find them. You might have had better luck buying one from a US seller who would ship internationally.

I see that it is indeed cheaper in the US but the thing is that I'm not comfortable about ordering from the US because it would be too much trouble if something was to happen. I once bought a language translator which you could only buy in California and it got lost in the post and it cost us like hundreds of pounds but we didn't get any compensation. It would also cost a bit more to have it shipped to the UK as well. I think anywhere between 30-35 pounds sterling is fine for me since it's the recommended retail price here in the UK. I just hope that there will be plenty of games released for the Gamecube soon that supports online gaming.

Gotta remember that when you buy stuff, make sure it's insured

But where'd you buy that from? If it was a reputable web site they should've refunded your money, I don't think an individual person would do the same though.

On 2003-07-13 16:18, GnomeSlayer wrote:
    Gotta remember that when you buy stuff, make sure it's insured

But where'd you buy that from? If it was a reputable web site they should've refunded your money, I don't think an individual person would do the same though.
    It was lost in the post.

It was lost in the post.
    I got that But when you ship something and you ship it with insurance, if they lose it, they send you the money it was worth. Costs anywhere from a few cents to a few bucks depending on how much insurance you want, try to ask for that next time you buy something from a person.