Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interestingly enough...today, I was playing as my Whitill HUmar Xenom, who's only at level 43, and hasn't too many hours on him. Well...actually, here's the interesting part. In Forest, I destoyed one of those regular white boxes and...poof, a special weapon. It was surprising that there was a special weapon, even in vhard Forest. But I thought of it as nothing more than a notorious DB's Saber and when I got back to town...heh...pleasant surprise. A Fake Agito. Something even my 90 hour Greenill RAmar never even saw. Lucky, eh? Well, I went on into the caves and...well...poof, there was a Double Saber. At level 43, I had two fairly rare items in a row.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Yeah go Whitill.....

Veteran Fighter

I'm Whithill, and i *sorta* get good stuff, never gotten a double saber though, you giveing your humar "rare item steroids" or something?

<font face=times new roman color=red>Yeah, I found a Hero Ability online a few days ago, and offline the other day after taking a break from being online so much, I figured it was about timefor me to beat the game offline finally lol, after i was lvl 51 heh, anywho, in the Ruins on normal, I found an Agito there. I am also Whitill.<center>

Veteran Fighter

BAH! BAH I SAY!

400 hrs and I've got varistas and DBs and every other "common rare" and very little else.

Nice to know someone has some luck with Whitill tho. ^_^

Wow your so lucky, i am Whitill, level 60, and played for 145 hours. All i get are Common rares. I never get anything good. The best weapon i ever found was a Photon Claw in mines.

Go Whitill!

Damn i'm whitill and i only found a Silence Claw offline in ruins 2 in 170 hours of playing.
    not even a double saber ...

<font face=times new roman color=red>lol, i havent found any kinds of claws yet. But the Agito I found was dropped by one of those creatures in the ruins that kindof engulfs you and then 4 claws appear around you. I dont know the name of the creature but for some reason it reminds me of a jellyfish lol, but thats what dropped an agito on normal<Center>

Veteran Fighter

On 2001-03-17 22:46, Ratsmack wrote:
    Interestingly enough...today, I was playing as my Whitill HUmar Xenom, who's only at level 43, and hasn't too many hours on him. Well...actually, here's the interesting part. In Forest, I destoyed one of those regular white boxes and...poof, a special weapon. It was surprising that there was a special weapon, even in vhard Forest. But I thought of it as nothing more than a notorious DB's Saber and when I got back to town...heh...pleasant surprise. A Fake Agito. Something even my 90 hour Greenill RAmar never even saw. Lucky, eh? Well, I went on into the caves and...well...poof, there was a Double Saber. At level 43, I had two fairly rare items in a row.
    I was actually a witness to this. I'll never forget the:
    "Woohoo! AGITO! AGITO, AGITO, AGITO!"