ive never had a katana-type so i dont know if it has a good animation or not (i.e. how far it pushes back enemies, speed, etc.) or should I just go for a demo comet from a red slime and not get sange? seems kinda dumb to have 2 weapons for 1 on 1 fighting, but the sange would be easier to get... then again, demo comet hits more often

Unless you want a Yasha to go with the Sange, I'd go against it. Demolition Comet hits more, therefore does more damage then a regular Sange.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

just get both, and then decide, that what i would do.

On 2003-07-13 17:41, Octavian wrote:
    just get both, and then decide, that what i would do.
    lol ill try, but if it takes too long to find a Mil Lily i might give up in VH it took me a mere 35 minutes to get my god/hp from a nar lily... gj on that lavis cannon in ur siggy

I have a Yellowboze, and I find that Sange is a very nice trading item. I usaully just pipe a couple from the Mils and save them for trade, unless one has really nice percents(like the untekked 25% hit one I found recently)which then u can save to creat Sange&Yasha.

Yes i personally enjoy the sange kitana but,getting yasha to drop from melqueek has proven to be very very difficult.over all i like sange but the demo comet is also a very nice wepon as well.Oh boy im getting confused im glad that im not in your shoes or it would be headache time.

I'd say go for it. I piped a bunch of those and they make good trade bait. It's a pretty decent katana on it's own as well. And once you find a Yasha, if you ever do, it'll definately be worth it.

I say don't bother. It's fairly useless without a Yasha, and if you ever find one of those you can easily get a Sange. Demolition Comet is so much more effective.