Ok, here's the situation... A buddy of mine and I want those offline challenge mode rares...

So I was wondering is it possible to get em wiht just 2-3 people or do you have to have 4 people in order to stand a good chance?

I'll just have some while I await your answers..
    There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...

hm, i guess its doable with 3 people but you'll have to have a good balanced team and everyone should know what he or she is doing.
    having 4 people in the team wouldnt hurt ^-^ - especially not with c9...

anyway good luck

It gets difficult with only 2 people playing CMode offline.
    It's not impossible though, but there are places were you can do some stages faster and/or easier with 3 or 4 people.

Sweet! It's possible! Thanks you two!
    There's a lotta twin sabers I'll never get to use... I'm going to miss this game a lot... I need a cookie...

I would at least have 3

We are the disease.

It matters if u or ur friend are skilled at challenge or if they just know the maps well.Otherwise I would go with 3 or more.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

Ever-Changing Gemini

VM and I made it all the way through offline C-mode with just two characters: a Pinkal HUcaseal and a Whitill HUmar. We had started with a Bluefull HUmar instead of Whitill, but I hated his Single Player ID and remade him...kept getting Resta disks with that combination but after the remake C-mode was HAAAAARD. We ended up needing around 15 minutes to shave off in order to get S-rank. That was nigh impossible (incredibly frustrating) without the help of a third friend (total newbie) playing with us to get rid of the extra time. But we did it! (W00t! Crazy Tune for Master_Joel! Yoink!)

On 2003-07-14 20:55, Shadow82 wrote:
    It matters if u or ur friend are skilled at challenge or if they just know the maps well.Otherwise I would go with 3 or more.
    So everyone has to play all the areas until finshed? Thats quite along time to play.

Ever-Changing Gemini

On 2003-07-17 09:47, faceman wrote:
    So everyone has to play all the areas until finshed? Thats quite along time to play.
    Yep! And it takes even longer if you have to go back and polish up some times. (Particularly with only two people...God that sucked. I hate C6! )