After doing about 9 runs in Ultimate, the Delsabers there have dropped nothing period. No blue/red/yellow/green boxes or meseta. Is this a glitch now? If so, no point in bothering looking for a Handgun: GULD with Greennil anymore; both will have to be searched for by my Whitill.

Actually, I'm kinda curious about that myself. Whenever I played through Seat of the Heart none of the enemies in the VR Spaceship dropped ANY items at all. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would have passed it off as some really bad luck (episode 2 enemies do have some rediculously stingy drop rates for any items), but when not a single enemy drops even a mate or some Meseta I start to wonder. Seems to be something weird to do with quests.

*sighs*

So much for that plan. Bye-bye easy access to 24 Delsabers in 10 minutes. >_<

i noticed this as well doing many famitsus, that they have never dropped anything, not even mesata, monomates
    , anything.

strange... have to keep an eye on that...

Im not sure but maybe the new quest in the Ruins has a lot of Delsabers... (been a while since I did it)

On 2003-07-15 06:35, HaLLa wrote:
    Im not sure but maybe the new quest in the Ruins has a lot of Delsabers... (been a while since I did it)
    but they have differnt drops, as most ruins ones drop the arms (ffhand i know whitil drops morning glory) whereas spaceship ones drop other stuff