May the Schwarz be with me...

Hi, I just managed to get online for the first time today and it seems really boring talking. I just go and join a game and then just fight. I'm live in the UK and once I get my cables sorted out, I will mostly likely be on everyday from GMT 5pm to 4am. I'm a Level 69 HUmar ORAN who is looking for someone to come on regularly at the same time as me so that we can fight together and level up and maybe collect some rares. As you can see, I can only play V.Hard at the moment but I hope to be at least Level 80 by the end of this week. I also need someone who can cope with my slow responses because I don't have a keyboard so you will have to be patient. I really can't wait to get back online in a few days since online is so awesome. It's just that I meet so many different people online and I would just prefer just one person or maybe two who I can fight together with regularly. So then, anyone interested? And I'm not interested in any clans at the moment, just someone to play with regularly. PM me if you are interested because I can concentrate on individual people that way instead of this thread being all clogged up and then getting confused. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-15 20:06 ]</font>

well i can play with you and i see that your not interested in clans but i can play with you whenever my clan isnt on which is most of the time right now i'm on all the time now but i'll do my best to be on during your time request i may be goin on as soon as i post the reply

May the Schwarz be with me...

Hi, ill be online in 10 mins. its 8:04pm here in the UK so ill probably be on for about 3 hours. My prefered server is block 1 on EU/polaris if you can get it. Otherwise, mail me. my character is Kiet. See you there.