Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well this little topic is of intrest of me because i recently made a Ramarl with the purplenum id and i was curious to find out if she is worth the time and if in the long run she will make a great character.

I like my RAmar the best. The RAmarl has better magic and thats about it besides holding handgusn sidewards.

The ramarl can use level 20 of all the support techs, making her get better in defense and offense than all the other rangers. And in higher levels, even forces complain about the ramarls dominance in game. Purplenum is crappy ID for everyone though.

Lain What do you suggest?

purplenum is good if you like mechguns

I got it with my HUcast...lol

sigh

Purplenum isn't that bad.

It's one of the two ID's that can get a God/Ability.
    Ship 2 - Sayrah - Level 54 Hunter/45 Fighter

I think greenil is a really good ID over all and for rangers especially, ask blue hawk(?) with the level 164 purplenum ramarl

they regret that ID

Pinkal could be good too, but no bluefull either.

I have a level 154 Purplenum and 0 regrets about making it. Although it's a FOnewm, I've used it largely to find stuff for my rangers, such as Frozen Shooters, Red Mechguns, Yas 2000H and 7000V... 9000M still eludes me tho. To me, Purplenum overall has better drops, but this is from the standpoint of someone who uses it to find stuff for ALL character classes, perhaps Greennill is better when used solely for a Ranger.

And about RAmarl, she's awesome for solo play and, in my opinion, the best character for episode 2 solo. For instance, FOnewm is great at tearing apart episode 1 rooms, but you stick a Merikle with all it's tech resistances in front of him, and he's clueless. RAmarl can easily freeze, weaken, and destroy most anything. In multiplayer with someone else to cast techs, she's the weakest Ranger ATP-wise, but she's still got plenty to make it count.

her atp deficiencies, however, can easily be countered since she can learn lvl 20 Shifta.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

you made her purplenum?! FOR GODS SAKE! CHANGE IT!1 CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!! make her viridia or greenil. i have 2 ramarls and i love them.... all but the purplenum. purplenum has the single lowest drop rate in the game. my friend has has great luck in viridia.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.