Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Heir to Gondor

This is a question that has been on my mind a while. I am currently raising a RAcast to level 200, but half the time I am using the recobox trick (far too boring to do this 24/7 LoL). And before you ask - no, I am not using a turbo controller. That seriously is cheating, at least in my mind. I actually sit next to the tv and personally do full combos getting bored half to death.

I want to get to level 200, feeling at least that I got there mostly/all legitly. I can't see why it is cheating, because it is perfectly legit to have an srank weapon with king's special, and removing your mag to get low atp. If that is cheating then you might as well call just using a king's weapon or any elemental weapon cheating. Mind you, my gun is duped, but that is beside the fact. I hardly know any level 200s who have never used a duped weapon to help them up to 200. Any opinions? Feel free to say anything you like, but do NOT flame me or anyone else.

Proud Duper...Die LOllpoplatino

i dont call that cheating its not like ur duping super rare items and givin them to every one

Leader Of The Lost Sages Clan

I dont think its cheating unless u dupe and then u use the dupes to get better items trading with people. ( Like if u used a duped item u duped urself and traded it for the king sranks)

May the Schwarz be with me...

On 2003-07-16 20:35, Dunedain wrote:
    This is a question that has been on my mind a while. I am currently raising a RAcast to level 200, but half the time I am using the recobox trick (far too boring to do this 24/7 LoL). And before you ask - no, I am not using a turbo controller. That seriously is cheating, at least in my mind. I actually sit next to the tv and personally do full combos getting bored half to death.

I want to get to level 200, feeling at least that I got there mostly/all legitly. I can't see why it is cheating, because it is perfectly legit to have an srank weapon with king's special, and removing your mag to get low atp. If that is cheating then you might as well call just using a king's weapon or any elemental weapon cheating. Mind you, my gun is duped, but that is beside the fact. I hardly know any level 200s who have never used a duped weapon to help them up to 200. Any opinions? Feel free to say anything you like, but do NOT flame me or anyone else.
    If I'm not mistaken, it's just like using the Telepipe trick really. With it, you are constantly resetting the monsters in the room and therefore, have a better chance of finding a rare monster. That is playing with the computer a bit but not illegal (Well, a lot of people do it but I don't since nothing happens! Maybe doing it wrong!). So I don't think this trick you mentioned is illegal as well.

I consider it cheating.....cause gaining levels while you are sleeping or not around isnt right

Hater of mag-lovers

You are using an exploit to gain an advantage. That's cheating. Period.

How is it an exploit? It's not like the duplication trick. As far as the game is aware, you're sitting there, tapping the controller repeatedly. There's no glitch about it. I consider it cutting out the middleman.

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Its more legit than the canabine(spell?) trick.

Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

technically it is cheating but your not clogging up the game with millions of duped items and getting to lvl 200 is an awesome task which is near impossible unless you dont have a life or your unemployed or sumthing so i wouldnt call it wrong.

Just a lil' bit old school. Mazarin's Avatar

Don't deal damage, but steal EXP and not get hurt? This is nowhere close to cheating. It's actually quite ingenious.

He is performing the combos, not an auto-programed controller.

And besides, what else are EXP stealing weps supposed to do?