Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

This trick is cheap fo rthe following reason....your dont killing it and the whold time your gaining exp off of 1 enemy.....at least with canbins you have to kill then in sets of 8...but I dont justify it as a legit way to lvl either...A lvl 200 is great but why not just enjoy your way there instead of being solo in one room doing the same exact 3x attack for god knows how long...well that my feedback if it helps any.

I might sound like a dumbass but what exactly is recoboxing? Waiting for the infinite Recobox to come out and then killing them, or is it some kinda glitch?

If you left a Turbo Controller On, wouldn't you eventually get killed by the Recobox (or if you had a Stag/Double Saber) run into the wall?

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

I don't consider it cheating per~sey.. but it is definately an underhanded trick. Same with tweaking out low level characters with gear you found in higher difficulties. To a certain point, it's perfectly acceptable. Once you start gaining a massively unfair advantage over your team-mates and destorying the difficulty of the level rather than just "Easing it", then you're crossing the line IMO. For that reason, mags shouldn't be handed down - expecially the "pure" breed kind. Yet handing down better weapons that your character can use at his current state is ok. This is where the idea (applied to the whole) falls apart.. because it relys on common sence and respect for others to strike that balance between what you should and shouldn't be using at your level. As most people have shown, common sence and respect for anyone are traits 90% of PSO lacks.

There is absolutely no concievable reason why a HU should be using a Jsword or BKB in Normal mode game online. Period.

U cant do make stats cause the glitch is patch and really thats useless.

I don't see a problem with Recoboxing, as long as you are manually doing it.

Tweaking with any and all items is perfectly acceptable as well as long as people are responsible about it. That's what I generally do to new characters but I rarely play with others until Ultimate anyway. Other than that, I play with friends that don't mind the tweaked items for the most part (Spread Needle special is incredibly effective in earlier difficulties) or just use normal items if they do object.

My motto has always been that if the game will allow you to do it without needing to alter, hack, or in any other way hinder it's normal processes, go for it. of course if it is a glitch that can possibly harm other players, that there is a big no no. If it can only harm you, it's your neck. And I agree with the whole LV200 idea. I wouldn't want my character to be that high any time soon. Never be any stronger. . . (shudder) . . . heaven forbid. . .

i cant use that with my hunter hes too strong at lv 123.

ps. i like turkey

Please don't bump old topics.