Hi guys check out our first show on PSO RADIO <a href="http://www.mp3.com/psoradio">PSO RADIO <a> The site addy is www.mp3.com/psoradio so tell your peoples this site has only one show but remember ya can help out with ideas, comments with our coming soon Voice Mail.... and more.. so tell me what you think this show was made last week.. get ready more stuff to come

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Nice. I just listened to it. When are you going have the next one out?

I am planning to do one this week.. Maybe I will have more shows... What topics I should have? We would like some ideas

I'd like to hear about what differences people see between US and JP players, what they think about PSO compared to other online similar games, what their gripes are about this game they want cleared up in ver .2, why they think forces don't suck (cause they do lol), how satisfied they are with sega and or sega teams work (I called SEGA support and got three diff responses to the same question, but I think that the server work is responsive to problems),...hmmm... other stufff. Can't think of more now. Maybe later. Oh yeah, have more than one guest on at a time sometimes like you said, and tell them to think about the topic before the show.

Well for one thing i want a show on how involved the majority of people are in the game. For instance cheaters and dupers arent involved for its easy to do that and they dont take it seriously i do realize it is jus a game but you know what i mean sumtin along the lines of that area. it would be pretty controversial i think, or have sumtin on how good a job you think sega did on PSO and what are some annoying gameplay aspects (not bsod cuz that is a bug that doesnt count they cant do much about it now). Hope you consider these and i would like to be a guest on the show sometime, my email should be accessible here so tell me if you want me on or not sometime, i debate often wit my friends so i wont be boring an all that. aite good luck in the future dawg! peace!

Well for one thing i want a show on how involved the majority of people are in the game. For instance cheaters and dupers arent involved for its easy to do that and they dont take it seriously i do realize it is jus a game but you know what i mean sumtin along the lines of that area. it would be pretty controversial i think, or have sumtin on how good a job you think sega did on PSO and what are some annoying gameplay aspects (not bsod cuz that is a bug that doesnt count they cant do much about it now). Hope you consider these and i would like to be a guest on the show sometime, my email should be accessible here so tell me if you want me on or not sometime, i debate often wit my friends so i wont be boring an all that. aite good luck in the future dawg! peace!

You did a good job on the the show can't wait for the next one.