Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even POSSIBLE to find rare monsters with Yellowboze... I have over 360 hours into PSO and I've still never saw ONE rare monster with my ID! All 5 times I saw one it was in someone elses game. So has any Yellowboze out there (and you're positive the game was Yellowboze) actually found one???

i am yellowboze and i have not seen a single rare monster with 120+hrs gameplay

Check that. Yellowboze, RAmar, level 69, 120some hours. I've seen one Al Rappy, and I KNOW it was my game because it was offline. (the fragging thing just dropped a Mind material, grumble.)

It's not your section ID, it's just that when people say 'rare monsters', man, they mean RARE monsters.

The only rare critter I know without a doubt was with the Yellowboze ID was an Al Rappy (it was offline). Ironically, it was the very first rare critter I ever saw and it dropped a REGENERATE GEAR. I was ecstatic at the time. 'Course once I got to level 66 I realized that the darned thing sucked... Oh well.

better than a mind material. = Hey, if you don't want the regen gear, I'll take it off your hands.

Yellowboze must have the lowest chance of finding rare monsters I guess... Pissed me off yesterday because I started a new Pinkal force character and saw a rare monster (Nar Lily) on my first day!

Rappy Hunter

haha...spike...too bad all it dropped was a moon atomizer (i think). we'll get em' next time bro! btw, when we gonna play w/ our low lvl guys again?

peace...

Rappy Hunter

With my Yellowboze, XvBASARAvX..

The first time I went into caves in normal mode offline, I enountered a Nar Lily...which unfortuantly gave me a dimate.

Then on VHARD forest 2 online, me and two other people encountered a Al Rappy, which dropped mesetas. Oh Well...nice to look at though.

I have a lvl 100 Humar, Viridia ID with 250 hrs logged and have only seen two rare enemies, both al rappies. One was online and dropped meseta, the other was offline and dropped...difluid. Ugh, I was so disappointed. Evil rappies.

In need of Anger Management

guess i'll let you all in on a lil' secret incase you dont know by now....my friend is yellowbose...he found a trick.....he has foughten a couple hildeblues (wich ive never seen)..
    all ya's gots to do is find an enemy with corrisponds to a rare spawn, i. e. hildablue...then, tp back and forth from town to that monster...eventualy it "could" become a rare.....just dont attack it before you try this...if you do it will stay as the regular creature.....i lack the full patience to do this although i've tried..... i got locked after 30 tries........he has managed to do it after 7 tries...up to 20 tries...it works baby...it works...