Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Does anyone know how to find a good Force weapon? Just tell me where it is and how to get it. I need it for a friend.(as you can tell I am a RAmar why would I want it?)

Veteran Fighter

I have crap loads of this Club of Lacronium or sumthing, some even have decent percents...

However I personaly recomening your friend gettin enough dex in his mag to be able to use most guns. A nice Varista got me though Hard and into v hard till I got my Repeaters.

Also if you have the mesta always and i'll reapeat ALWAYS!!! check the vendor everytime you come in or back from the levels, they always restock and some of my best percentage weapons i've goten from them.

I just go to the vendor and R1 over to see the percents and slots section and I always check. I was lucky enough to stumble apon a 4 slot Perfect Frame, woot, 6 more levels and I can ware it too

PSO Assassin

It all depends on what your friend wants to be able to do. If he/she wants to be able to melee--I wouldn't suggest it , if he/she wants to sit back and cast, I'd probably go for one of the rare Scepters. Also any weapon that steals TP from afar (Geist Handgun)...or if he/she can freeze pretty regularly with Rabarta, a double saber would work out pretty good.

Forces are pretty limited when it comes to their weapon choice, since getting within melee range usually means getting dead...but then their accuracy isn't the greatest in the world either--without boosting it with items/mags.

I guess I really didn't answer your question, huh?

The best force weapon hands down is the double-saber. You can cast spells to drain your enemies hp, then go in with the double saber special attack and get all your TP back, you never have to worry about running out of fluids.

Also, if you can find one, custom ray v.00 is a very good gun with a very low ata requirement making it excellent for forces to use.

Thanks for the advice. He has a Varista and uses it, but he wants a reliable melee weapon, like a rare wand, club, or something of the same sort.

I would suggest a C-sorcerer's staff it steals tp and reduce's tp cost by 10%. It's very hard to come by though. Something with Tp steal would be your best choice. Like Akiko's frying pan or if you favor handguns (yuck) a geist raygun.

Akiko's frying pan can be found offline (check an FAQ on how to get it). For the geist raygun, just pick up all "???raygun" 's or check the weapon shop ALOT. =)

Veteran Fighter

Hey Sait... Whats the low down on that Geist Raygun, i havent ran across one of those.

C cane is uber rare, and prob the greatest force weapon TP cosumtion wise, I still like my grinded Repeaters for damage while soling though.

Geist is the highest lvl tp steal for a weapon. About 6% I think. You can find one anywhere on v-hard difficulty (though somewhat rare).

The c-sorcerer's is uber rare but really worth it if you can get one. About 10% tp steal and It looks AWESOME as well

Just as a side note yeah you won't do much dmg with a geist raygun, but I do get 50TP a [special] shot on vhard and I hit pretty often (maxxed ATA) as a level 58 FOmarl.

Course I have a hard time not shooting area spells and working with my infernal bazooka..

DCKaz - Terra Prime

PSO Assassin

im looking (mostly in vain) for a c-sorcerers, but Psycho Wands are the tits, and u only need mst!!!!! thanx god for that!