whithout getting a duped one.

Arguably, Redria and Yellowboze are the best IDs to hunt a Kasami Bracer with. They can both find it in the Ultimate Mine off Sinow Blue (low quantity enemy, decent drop rate). Purplenum is also an option, but they get it in the Ultimate Mine from stingy Canabins (high quantity enemy, low drop rate). It's up to you to decide which is the lesser of two evils.

In my experience, it took roughly 30 Purplenum runs to get one off a Canabin. I got two from Yellowboze, the first about the 10th run and the second about the 13th run. Just remember that dumb-luck has a factor, and that I got quite lucky. Just because I got lucky doesn't mean others will.

Uncompromising Voice of the Legitimate

I've tried for about a week and a half now, on and off, trying to find a Kasami Bracer with my Redria and still no luck. I'd guess I've made about 15 runs total...not that many, but as you see, Vulpes made out better than I have.

Canabins have been dropping DB's Sword for me like water, so I thought I might get my Purplenum RAcaseal into Ult. to try and find a Kasami Bracer.

Like Vulpes said, it's all about dumb luck.

LOL Vulpes the first time I went into Ultimate Mines 1 i found a dragon slayer from a canabin (crappy weapon, but still...) without even looking for it... then again, they probably drop dragon slayers more often than kasami bracers o_O