Thread: Box Levels

I have been wondering, how do you determine what level a box is? I have seen a plain box with orange lights, a plain box with green lights, a box that looks different than the others (has an actual pattern instead of a plain skin,) & a few others.

I want to report a lot of item findings from the boxes that I destroy, but I dont know which box is which level & such. Can someone please make this clear to me?

Thanks,
    Ra

Cant get enough of that wonderful Muff

Box level is determined on which level of the area you are in. Example a box found in mines 2 would be a level 2 box.

Oh, so the box level is determined by what area im in? That will help out a lot, thanks.

Ra

Oh, crap I thought the box level was the boxes that looked different than others, well thanks for the Info

That was the impression I was under Kenshin.

There'z a gray box and a brown box.

In Episode I, gray boxes will toss out anything. Brown boxes will always have a certain item (they'll always either give you an orange box, a blue box, or a green box; the weapons and armor are always random, but you'll always get the same green item). The Ruins has gray boxes blue, and brown boxes orange.

For the record, brown boxes CAN get Photon Drops. I saw it my first time in Ultimate Mines about 2 weeks ago. Now I've got to get my arse off and hit brown boxes now.

Of course, you've seen how they're different in Episode 2. Those weird X boxes are just random and throw me off. And I think Seabed has the same color change like the Ruins.

Thanks for clearifying that, I will keep that in mind.