Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God battle

Skilled Fighter

....simple question, is it worth using a God Battle if you are a Ramarl...presonally I can’t see the difference in speed.

PSO Ass.....-assin

If you personally can't see the difference in speed, why would it be worth it?

Skilled Fighter

Dont bother answering if you cant help. The reason why I asked is because IT MAY increase the speed of weapons I have not tried yet. Someone might have experience of it having a improved effect on certain guns.

Oh, and I dont care for your sig much, dont forget there are people of all ages on this forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AndyPandy on 2003-07-22 07:45 ]</font>

PSO Ass.....-assin

Ha, I don't care what you think of my sig. What about your sig? That frozen lady offends me, it gives me a bad image; what if that happened to my mom? Most frozen people don't live when unfrozen, that suggests death. Please remove your signature, this forum is shared by people of all ages.

As for how it may increase certain weapons, that's all you had to say. And the answer would be No:

-The G/B increase on Shot's isn't significant enough to make a difference
    -The G/B increase on Mechgun's " "
    -The G/B increase on Handgun's/Rifle's " "
    -The G/B increase Spread Needle doesn't really matter because if you time your combo's right, you can make it so no monster can ever even touch you. (Not including things like Belra's that shoot fists, etc.)

Why not just try it out on each weapon and see for yourself?

RAmarls seemingly fire most guns faster than "normal". I notice the God/Battle increase on a few of my weapons, most noticeably on the Yazminkov 3kR, Spread Needle, and any of the Photon Launchers. It seems to speed up Justy, Wals, and Visk, but not by anything dramatic. I barely notice it with shot class weapons, though, i don't use them much.

I was hoping that with it equipped, Ruby Bullet would fire at an insane rate of speed, sadly, it's hardly noticeable.

Skilled Fighter

I would have tried it on every gun, but I aint got every gun.

Thanks for the replys guys.

i never use mine but it doesn't look like it changes speed

Sideshowfreak

I use it, Think it speeds up some weps.

Retired Pal Rappy Hunter

I use it with Meteor Smash and Justy23ST, and it does improve the speed

I make no pretense of power influence or authority, but I think it is best that polite requests for sig changes to be carried out in PMs, not cluttering up public forums. If this sig is particularly offensive, or breaks forum rules, and the other person is not amenable to the suggestion, then it is not without reason that the complaintant go to the proper authorities, admins and mods in this case. Regardless, it is neither here nor there.

God/Battles make a huge difference for melee characters. They tend to have longer animations than Rangers, and 30% off is extremely noticeable. It can also throw off a person new to the speed's timing, however. Rangers don't generally need that little bit of speed, and the animation is quicker anyhow. If you don't like the God/Battle, don't waste a slot. 50 extra power, or a ton of luck, can mean the difference between killing an enemy and being hit, so why waste your own time and strength on useless junk?