Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Ok I guess you can kinda say i'm new to Phantasy Star Online: Episode 1 & 2. I am playing it on the Xbox. Anyways, is it just me or is gaining levels very slow and hard? Is the game seriously suppose to be like this?

my HUcast is level 56, and on single player I am on the hard difficulty still, I cant even beat the ruins, its to hard. I feel like I am doing something wrong here. I have a level 200 mag, and doing on average 300 damage.

Am I on the right track? where should I be about now? I feel like i'm suppose to be kicking ass by now on Very hard , but I cant even handle the forest on Very hard online unless I am with other players.

Some help and tips would be great, thank you.

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

You should be well into V hard with that lv man. Beat falz and watch the levels come. Most people have characters into Ultimate by that lv. So go beat falz!

o_O I dind't get to ultiamte til about 80. then i restarted now i'm at 11 and in mines ino normal

I dont understand what I am doing wrong though. I am getting my ass kicked in the ruins on hard. How much damage should I be doing and what weapon should I have?

yeah, you should be able to do it...

where is the hang up? Not enough life to last falz's grants attack? running out of mates? need armor that reflects your high level with lots of slots full of goodies?

Hmm, can't get my Dark Falz Hard at the level you're at? You must be doing something horribly wrong. Maybe you're just not attacking efficiently. What are you doing in the battle? How does it normally go for you?

I'm getting knocked down on my ass by the monsters in the ruins. I can barely even make it to the boss on Ruins at all. Its to hard. Perhaps it is my armor that is causing the problems, I would assume so. What should my evade be?

as far as damage goes, like I said, im doing around 300 damage, which is enough to kill the monsters in 2 or 3 hits, which is just fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Toolfan on 2003-07-23 17:07 ]</font>

May the Schwarz be with me...

Keep playing V.Hard online! You need all that EXP. Use the maps in the guides here to see estimate how much EXP you can expect to get in one run. Once you get to Ultimate, you can get tons of EXP. Even one or two runs through V.Hard Ruins can get you up a few levels. I'm a Level 84 HUmar and was about Level 50 I think when I got to Ultimate. And that was 2 weeks ago. I levelled up most from Ultimate Forest but I also enjoy playing Ruins on V.Hard online as well.

What armor and and barrier do you have?

If you're killing everything in a single combo, then you're doing enough damage.

List your equipement for us, 'cause it sounds like you don't have enough defense and hit points and all that nice protective stuff.