Take screenshots of your character?

its something like having a second VMU in, press a+b+start and it will send your screen black (not bsod, but i haven't tried it so don't blame me!!) and a countdown will appear, then you can send the photos to a webpage somehow.. i suggest you use a new crap char on your other vmu... also talk to NEI, i think she does the photos here..

That's correct... Put an empty VMU in slot 2 of controller 4. Press A+B+Start simultaneously to snap the pic. Do note that it'll take up 195 blocks of the memory to store the pic. Also of note is that the pic will come out 1/4 the actual screen size without anti-aliasing, which looks pretty crappy (darn memory limitations ). And also you'll need the DC Planetweb browser version 2.x so you can attach the file to an Email.

There's another way of snapping pics which produces clean, full-sized pics, but I don't know how to do it. I'm sure it involves either the VGA box or some connection to a PC. Anybody know this method who can share it with the rest of us?

It's not me. I'm not here.

If you've got a video card in your PC / Mac you should be able to connect your DC to it and play in a window on your desktop...

I used to do this at a friends house with my Playstation - if your computer has a tuner in it (which, if it has the TV card, it surely must have) you just tune it in the same way you do on a television....

then, when it's up and running (and trust me on a decent screen resolution you won't believe how good this game looks and runs (!!!) all you have to do is hit Alt and PrintScrn and bingo!

Quit the game, or find somewhere safe to hide, then shut down / minimise the PSO window, and go to Ms paint or Photoshop or whatever the hell art package you run, go to paste and voila, on more than perfect, beautifull looking, FULL SIZE screen shot. For you to turn into a sig. Joy!

And if you don't have a TV card, I recommend getting one. Usefull, and dirt cheap these days. You'll probably never play PSO on a television ever again.