View Poll Results: for some reason everyone thinks that stupid FOnewearel character is the best force character BUT SHE

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOnewearel

12 41.38%
  • FOnewm

6 20.69%
  • FOmarl

5 17.24%
  • FOmar

6 20.69%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

for some reason everyone thinks that stupid FOnewearel character is the best force character BUT SHE IS NOT!!!!!!! FOR ALL U NOOBS OUT THERE SHE IS ONE OF THE WORST along wit that stupid fomar who is wack too... neway the FOnewm is the best cause he has the strongest attack techs,decent atp and ata, good tp max, good defense and high evp... FOmarl is good cause she is most balanced...

How can you think someone is a n00b because they think FOnewearls are not one of the worst Forces? Not everyone has the same opinion.

Anyways, I don't know much about the FOmars since I only have Dreamcast and version one (only 9 classes), but it seems that they are only good at high levels (130+). I think FOmarls are good, and FOnewms are the best technique users in Version 1, but I like FOnewearls because until you get to very high levels, they have the best evasion out of all of the forces, and in Version 2 and the GC and XBox versions, they have the highest MST/TP.

[Edited by seperating the two sections.]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Syazoerrai on 2003-07-25 18:49 ]</font>

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

On 2003-07-25 17:55, jt wrote:
    for some reason everyone thinks that stupid FOnewearel character is the best force character BUT SHE IS NOT!!!!!!! FOR ALL U NOOBS OUT THERE SHE IS ONE OF THE WORST along wit that stupid fomar who is wack too... neway the FOnewm is the best cause he has the strongest attack techs,decent atp and ata, good tp max, good defense and high evp... FOmarl is good cause she is most balanced...
    My n00b sense is tingling... The FOnewearl has extremely high MST potential. The FOmar has higher ATP potential. Maybe they want to play with those characters? There is no "best" class. Please, stop with this "OMG FONEWEARLS SUX0RS MONKEY NUTZ!!!1!!1 MY CHAR IS BETER THEY OWNZ0RS YOU!!11!"

EDIT: Spelling

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2003-07-25 18:40 ]</font>

the fonewman just has better style than the rest

Chu Chu fever!

On 2003-07-25 17:55, jt wrote:
    fonewm's butt is too obeise.

i like FOmars because i enjoy meleeing (sp) to conserve TP and i also enjoy the gi-techs (effective, and easier on the ol' TP) and FOmars have 1.3 damage bonus

also, i think FOmars get cool hats (check out my avie)
    i don't like how FOnewearls walk,
    i don't like FOnewm's shoes, or hats, or walk,
    i do like how i get to use 250 mats (not counting HP) and my cool hats

Fonewms have the 1.3 on the GI as well as the RA(the only chars with the RA boost, which are the best techs!) Nothing clears out a room faster than a FOnewm, and at lv. 105 I am having a blast with mine I do have a fomar waiting to be tryed out, but that will wait until I get my RAmar to 200. (184 now)

jt : You think people are noobs because you don't like how they raise their characters.. . .Wow, you got some control issues man. Maybe you better just stop posting, it maybe better then shooting your ol' mouth off.

All of the forces are good characters, in different ways

FOmar - Best melee force, very high atp, and good dfp. He also has the gi- amp to allow him to still be a good tech caster with gifoie and gizonde

FOmarl - Easiest force to use. Resta and S/D amps allow you to support the team with ease, not having to run close to everyone. Higher hp, ata, and dfp than FOmar makes her easier to melee with too, as you wont be getting hit as hard, but you wont hit as hard either

FOnewm - Pure nuker, plain and simple. Owns episode 1 stages

FOnewearl - Highest mst plus the resta amp gives her the best resta in the game, great for supporting high hp characters like androids. Simple techs arent the best, but are the best for the majority of bosses in the game (de rol and barba ray are the exceptions) Megid owns episode two, giving her the easiest time in the hardest stage in the game, seabed