Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gate open!
    A place so far away yet so close at hand...

I express my greatest apologies for the huge dely this comic suffered. But starting with this page #1, I will be posting a new page every week. However, I am in search of a partner. To make it brief, i need someone to host the pages for me. . . That would be great thanks! Please tell me what you think! Please, do not ask questions, all will be explained in time, just please be patiant. E-mail me at
    [email protected]
    if you want to help me.

and here it is people. .
    http://homepage.mac.com/garymm/PSO-copy.png

(sniff. . My little baby's all growed up. . )

Wait for it to load, might take a bit, and if you cant read the text, either save it and zoom in, or enlarge your windo. (should expland the image.) If there are any probelems please tell me.

(eventually, as the story develops, I will begin taking requests and will do PSOW cameos.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flame on 2003-08-05 02:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flame on 2003-08-05 12:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flame on 2003-08-06 12:24 ]</font>

WHAM! created rap (according to my mom)

Looks awesome, very professional! Too bad my stupid IE lets the pic fully load, then auto-sizes it down wayyyyyy too small. That is my prob tho, i got about half of it read before it went micro!

The comic looks pretty good though 900k is a bit too big though. If you convert it to .jpg or .gif, then it'll be a lot smaller due to the compression. I'll be looking forward to seeing your comic.

Fate binds us, destroys us.

Very nice drawing! I also enjoy the coloring in the 'Casts. But everyone has put human heads beneath Android exteriors... do they know something I don't know?

wow an actual comic sweet, but i dont get the human head beneath the android thing either?! good work , keep on postin !

Wielder of Divine Might

Looks great, Flame. You color quite well.

That's a great job there, man, keep up the terrific work.

Gate open!

I believe that behind every mask, there is a face. For that reason, I gave Kireek a human appearance, Also, It is much easier to do facial expressions without a helmet on. Sharky, Im very sorry to hear that! But . .IT is already in JPG format. . . THe file is just huge. . .

Gate open!

also. . .I really would like a partner as I first stated. . Is there anyone remotely interested?

Hmm, probably I'm mixing things wrong once again (about image formats).

Though about a partner, I think you need to elaborate what type of person you're looking for (storyline developer, text writer, etc) and what he/she should be capable of or you'll be flooded with PMs and other things of that nature. It's happened to me before.