Hey. guys do u think my FOmar will do any good through out the game i jus wanna know? His info is at the bottom. My signature. I want to try out Force.

Pi Pi Pi!!!

he should, i hear pinkal is the best section id for forces.

I have a FOmar and I couldn't be happier. The mulitplier to Grants is awesome, especially if you can get yourself a Dark Bridge and/or a Caducues. He is also a male force and by that he can cast fast if he doesn't have a weapon equipped. The FOmar is the most difficult Force to start off with in my opinion becuase he starts with the lowest MST and never really has great DFP. But he has a range mulitplier in Shifta and Deband that your friends will love and has a benefit in the Gi techniques for added benefit. One of the greatest things about him is the fact that with a good shifta and deband, and soem jellen and zallure, you can melee better than any other Force and can add high level techs with melee capabilities to sqash all resistance.

Docter Dude
    southern California, in an uncomfortable chair

I'm not to sure. I have FOmar level 29 I just got to the ruins but I am thinking about just to stop using him. I just think Forces are too high maintinence, thry constantly need fluids, and that burns a hole in my wallet. I am going to take him up too level 40 and if I still like him then I will keep him, if not I'll just make a hunter.

Fomars are good and hard to level at first because of how weak they are but once you get him to a high level he will be very strong and his magic will be all u will use because of how good it is.

On 2003-07-26 10:11, Cab wrote:
    I'm not to sure. I have FOmar level 29 I just got to the ruins but I am thinking about just to stop using him. I just think Forces are too high maintinence, thry constantly need fluids, and that burns a hole in my wallet. I am going to take him up too level 40 and if I still like him then I will keep him, if not I'll just make a hunter.
    Sounds like a first-time user to me.

Of course they're always going to hunker you down in the beginning, but things get bright and dandy around late in Hard Caves.

If your having trouble with a FOmar like I did, just twink it a little. Give it a good POW mag (if you're melee, otherwise, a good MIND mag) and maybe some good units from a higher-level character. It may not seem like much, but it'll really help you get thru the Ruins the first time.

in the begiging it is good to use guns and magic,It saves TP and money a bit.Higher levels its best to use angry fist and balance your stats,since angry fist is like fighting with no weapon equiped,You cast faster then with a weapon that shows.They really do pay off when High levels,At first people who underestamated them REALLY pissed me off.Now people see the power of a FOmar,I wouldn't be surprised if they were like HUmars.

The S is for Strange.....

FOmars are great to use and with a pinkal id you cant lose! At first it will be hard but if you give him a really good mag you should be ok, Fomars become so much more fun at higher levels, all the cool force weapons they can use! HEHE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joncushing on 2003-07-26 14:15 ]</font>

full tech based FOmars (...haha) should just concentrate on getting the mind up on their mags.

If they want to go melee aim for 64 Dex,62 Mind and 63 Pow and rest into DEF.With a combination like that you can't lose,TP to blast magic and use support magic alot and the power to Hit and not miss much for good damage and are able to survive by melee or range to save your fluids.