Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

He does that to the xbox servers hes gonna have to watch every window he walks 200 feet from cause ill be in one with a silenced rifle

Read My InFaMoUsGaMeRz Revealed Post here, it sheds some light on IG and they are just a bunch of people who think there cool, nothing more.

Alright, I'm semi-new to this whole thing. Could someone explain exactly what FSODX is?

On 2003-07-30 00:24, STRYK wrote:
    Alright, I'm semi-new to this whole thing. Could someone explain exactly what FSODX is?
    FSODX is frozen screen of death and you character gets corrupted. What this means is the screen will freeze and you'll have to shut off the system and restart it to unfreeze it, similar to when your computer freezes and you must restart. FSODX, the corrupting kind, usually happens when your game locks up while it is saving. This means it doesnt complete the save and since you power off, its only a half saved file, which is corrupt. You then lose all data on that memory card.

just get PSO for XBOX

old school fanatic

On 2003-07-30 06:06, EliteDragoon wrote:
    just get PSO for XBOX
    I'd guess most of the people here already have pso. I doubt many people will go out & buy the xbox version just out of fear of this hoax.

master of THE AWESOMEPANTS

ya know I think it would've been a nice idea if something like that.. like power going off or whatever while saving or FSODX.. whatever, if the memory card has something where if it doesn't get a full save data then it just doesn't count it and then sets everything like it was back to the last time soemthing was saved on it... not that I know how to do anything of what I'm talking about... but that would be a nice handy way to prevent FSODX... and perhaps any other time where you're playing a game and some wierd shit happens...

Slash

old school fanatic

great idea but it is overwriting that data while it's trying to save so there would be nothing to revert to.

Ada, the Elite.

This is just incredibly stupid...I'm not even gonna bother insulting you, because making a post about something like this just unsults yourself.

i played with this guy last night who told me nugzs card number. ill post it when i get home. ill also have to confirm it is the real number, ill just say "hey nugz xxxxxxxxxx is your card # right?" he should say something like "YOU HAVE MY CARD!?" or "......." will that even help if it IS his number?