Old man in a purple hat...

Hey. I'm online and I just got a new memory card to make a new char. How do I get this card online without entering all the same info. What do I have to do?

May the Schwarz be with me...

You can't get online without a Network settings file. Therefore, it can only mean one thing: do the bloody settings all over again. Good thing it only takes me a minute or two.

But how do I transfer the hunters license?

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

Yea, you have to reenter all the settings. It's not that bad of a problem, personally, I don't mind having three cards that go online, and a fourth one set up to connect only to my computer. It gives me a feeling, of.. power... or something... Or maybe I'm just weird like that..

Edit: Transfer the hunter's license? It's not saved to anything. Just reenter ALL of your info, serial keys and account name and password and everything.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: satoshi1 on 2003-07-31 19:40 ]</font>

Sometimes I wish I had put all 3 of my own GC characters on seperate memory cards, then if one was corrupted I wouldn't be screwed.

Owner of the almighty n00b bat

On 2003-07-31 19:42, -LordNikon- wrote:
    Sometimes I wish I had put all 3 of my own GC characters on seperate memory cards, then if one was corrupted I wouldn't be screwed.
    I only have three cards that go online because one of them is mine, and the other two belong to my two brothers.

Do I have to reenter my credit card number when I do this, or just my user name and pass. My mom is kinda mad at me and I doubt she will give me the Credit Card number again lol

On 2003-07-31 20:49, klepto wrote:
    Do I have to reenter my credit card number when I do this, or just my user name and pass. My mom is kinda mad at me and I doubt she will give me the Credit Card number again lol
    No you don't. Trust me I know. I have 8 memory cards that can go online. 2 actually have 4 chars on each. The other 6 are "test" subjects.

you dont have to reenter all your network settings - simply insert the one card with the settings on it into slot B. then when you play with the new card in slot A and want to go online, it asks for info. then you chose 'use slot B'. i'll now load all the data from slot B.
    from now on (until you refigure it in the set up screen) you'll have to have your old memcard in slot B.

and for the creditcard number... why didnt you simply copy the data ^_^; as long as you dont misuse it your mother wont notice.