Hey,

Two questions :
    1) How can one grow up his mag so it becomes a Chao or whatever ? I'd like to have one of those cool mags like Sonic, a Pian, or a Chao. Any hints ?

2) PK = Player Kill. OK. I've never encountered such b*stards during play, but I'd like to have more details about it : i.e. how can someone do it and can someone explain to me the procedure ? I've seen several videos about it, but obviously it didn't show much.

Cheers.

N21

1: You need mag cells. You can get them by visiting your local corner duper.

2: I'm not telling because I can't trust just anyone with that information.

Thanks for the answer.

Anyway, I'm no cheater, I'm only level 28 or something, and I don't see the point in cheating. I think I'm going to restart with a new character, a Hunter, since I think my Ranger sucks big time ) (at least his weapon does...)

Cheers !

Veteran Fighter

1) or somply hunt for them. they're most often found in the V.Hard forest level... although don't take that to mean you'll find one soon by visiting there. they're EXTREMELY rare.

2)Spy's the man.

And don't knock your ranger just yet. they start slow, but they pick up after a while. Heck, by the end, it's just a matter of what you look like and which of the groovy weapons you can use. (personally, I think the rangers have some of the grooviest around)

If you're finding it difficult to start, I'll run with you fo a little while to get you better used to things. PM me or just look for me on good 'ol Puck 9

Yeah, don't give up on your Ranger. If you're only level 28 you've got ages to go yet. My weapons sucked when I was 28, but I didn't ditch my character as a result - I don't see the connection.

S.