Gardian of the Heavens

Episode 1: Training and a Disaster

The robot hurled into the air as a huge android punched it. Sparks flew a photon blade slashed into 2 other robots by a shrowded figure. The unknown man cast foie at a robot and his face was able to be seen for a moment. The large android was shooting away with his Shock Shot as he moved from 1 target to the next, it looked like a blur and the robot moved around. The human male had empowered himself with Shifta before moving in for the kill. When the robots were down a huge enemy robot came from the ground as it opened up. The team of two were not impressed. The android guarded the human as he cast RAzonde, the lightning spirald around each other before coming to an abruped stop; an invisible barrier had been there all along protecting the robot from electrical attacks. The allied android closed in shooting the barrier as he moved. The human followed with an autogun drawn from his black holster shooting wildly at the barrier. The barrier came down and the robot attacked, hurling foie balls in every direction. The 2 figures dodged as much as they could but the human was hit a slid across the floor as he tried to defend against the foie ball. The android shot the robot in the face but was thrown back by the large mechanical arms. The human still on the floor, moved his arm so it was pointing at the robot, he charged up a ball of electricity that shot out into a continous beam at the robot. The barrier went up again but was overcome by the imense force of the electricity. The robots wires were fried. Suddenly a voice from above said,
    'Training Over, Training programme shut down.'

'Well another challange overcome, soon we should be ready to go to Ragol and settle the monster issue.' said the man as he got to his feet, ' Leilani!, open the blast doors k!'.
    'Ok!'she said, she pressed a few buttons,'The doors are opening allright!'
    'Thanks Leilani, come on BOC we gotta go out in an hour' said the man.
    A sound came from the door 'Ding dong' the unknown man opened the door,
    'Package for Alan Neverwinter' said the post man,
    'Yeah thats me' said Alan as he signed for the package, 'BOC!, your new armour is here, lets get to the mech room and fix it in k?'
    'Afirmative' stated BOC as he headed for the mech room.'
    'Hey Leilani can you give me a hand getting this armour on BOC, its a bit heavy'
    leilani assisted Alan for 20 minutes before they were done,
    'Black suits you BOC, as well as that white outline around it' said Leilani as she viewed the shiny new armour.
    Alan,BOC and Leilani went out of the room and towards the front door.

At the same time, a report from the headquarters of the spaceship Pioneer 2 was recieved. The crewman took the printout and gave it t the Commanding officer, 'This is very bad news, the people mus be informed at once!'
    Suddenly a misty fog came in through the air vents and started to make all presence in the room unconcious. The commanding officer ran for the door to find it was locked, 'What is going on!'
    The fog, now alone with only the officer awake, formed togeather and made a evil looking figure, 'I am Falz, and i dont think that report is going to get out of this room WITH YOU!' He lurched foward at the officer grabbing the report and throwing him across the room. Once everyone in that room was out cold, Falz became fog once again and left the room, taking the report with him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neverwinter on 2003-08-02 10:22 ]</font>

The Original Bullet Magnet

swwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt

bit of the old action to begin with!!

does this mean that you don't intend on finishing their last hope?!? say it isn't so!!

afirmative? the MyTea B.O.C. would reply with a rousing 'no probelmO boss!' - unless you taking on the whole emotionless machine angle

well good luck with both fics neverwinter!!!

mmmmmm double the fun!!

PEACE!!!

Gardian of the Heavens

Episode 2: Hunters Party then back home.

Everyone was there, hunters from all round the city had attended the party. Alan, Leilani and BOC came through the wide, front entrance and were amazed at what stood before them, a grand hall full of hunters, rangers and forces. Alan went straight to the other forces and everyone started to mingle. BOC had a enlightend conversation with another RAcast named Mark II about his new armour. Leilani went straight to get a drink from the snack table. Alan saw many forces at the party but did not see any other FOmars there. He was just looking around when he saw a FOnewarl who looked rather nice -in his eyes anyway- standing alone looking rather nervous but suttle. He decided to go over to her and introduce himself,

'Hi i'm Alan, what is your name?'
    'Im Kawaii.' The FOnewarl answered, 'I didnt know male humans were forces...i never seen one before,'
    'Oh sure there are others, maby were just a rare find, its nice to see a newman anyway, not many in this sector of pioneer 2.'
    BOC and Leilani met up again and spotted Alan talking to another Force,
    'Who is that?' said Leilani,
    'Identified as a newman, female, 19 years of age, name is unknown.' BOC told Leilani

Alan talked to Kawaii for what seemed to be minutes before they realized that it was 1 a.m,

'It certainly doesn't feel like its is 1 a.m.' said Alan,
    'Yeah i know,' said Kawaii, 'Back on Earth it would be compleatly dark, its hard to believe that it was 7 whole years ago that we had to leave on pioneer 2.
    By this time Leilani had gone back home to sleep,
    'I guess i have to go now, nice meeting you Kawaii.' said Alan as he walked off. After which Kawaii also went home.

Alan walked over to BOC and they started to set off home. Slowly walking through the dimly lit sector of pioneer 2 Alan and BOC came to a sudden stop. 3 men and a woman we blocking the way through, they did not look friendly at all. Two of the men had Sabers in their hands with the blades compleatly out, the third man had a Rifle out and the woman brought out a Twin Brand. Alan and BOC stood still, ready to draw their weapons in their fighting stances. All was quiet. The men with the Sabers circled around BOC and Alan, then they fought. As BOC turned to face an opponent, he was struck from behind, the mark ruined his new armour which made him angry, BOC hurled his fist at the 1st man who had hit him and he went flying. BOC then dodged a few attacks from the 2nd man but was hit down by a slash. Alan was simutaniously attacked by a photon bullet and a twin brand, first he hit the bullet with his twin-rod and locked it in combat with the attacking woman. They pushed each other back and started a magic battle; both of them raised their hands, the woman raing 1 and Alan raising 2, and she flung a beam of foie at Alan while Alan threw a beam of barta. Where the elements colided(sp) there was a ball of elemental energy; but...while Alan put his concentration into this, he was hit from behind by a physical blow from the rifle, Alan went down. BOC had just pushed the first 2 men back against the wall before he knocked them out cold. BOC then saw the third man and the woman peering over Alan, so he charged, firing his shot at them, but the woman doged the shots and used zonde to fry some of BOC's circuits. The woman was just about to finish Alan off before she was hit by a foie ball and sent to the ground,

'Attacking them is not fair, it's four against two' said Kawaii as she prepared another foie ball.

The unknown woman looked back at Kawaii with her eyes glowing purple. Soon a mist came from the womans body and began to assemble. The woman who had played host to this mist was on the floor, unconcious. Kawaii, not wanting to know what the mist was, cast resta on Alan and BOC and ran with them away from the battle ground.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neverwinter on 2003-08-05 04:56 ]</font>

mmmmmmmmm, you can taste the quailTy.

*tut tut* running from a fight?

fight to the death i say!!!

course, i am a little bit stupid like that

can't wait for the next part!!!

PEACE!!!

Gardian of the Heavens

Episode 3: Regroup

Alan, BOC and Kawaii ran down the street. The purple mist, now assembled, ran after them,

'BOC! alert Leilani about this, get her here now!' shouted Alan,
    'Right' replied BOC. BOC was using is wireless uplink to get in contact with Leilani. She responded quickly,
    'What is SO important, that you had to use the emergency frequency?' Leilani said angrily,
    'We requier assistance.' said BOC, 'Switch on the emergency defence systems at our estate!'

Alan and Kawaii arrived at the estate first, they ran past the defence systems and towards the front door. They stood by the door and waited for BOC. As BOC ran towards the door, the unknown attacker could be seen close behind him. Alan and Kawaii prepared balls of foie and barta. Just as BOC got to the door, the figure could be seen charging them, but he was soon stopped. The defence systems had been activated by Leilani on the inside. Soon from all over the front garden, automated guns and laser blasters were up and running, shooting at the attacker. Alan and Kawaii unleashed their prepared techs at him whil BOC used his Mechguns at him. All power was concentrating on this man before he suddenly dissapeared. He had made himself mist again and without anyone noticing, he had slipped away.

Alan, Kawaii and BOC rushed inside the house as Leilani put the house in a lockdown, all doors and windows became locked and the automated defence systems were put on standby,

'What was that thing?' said Kawaii,
    'How should I know!, BOC did you get an ID scan on this man?' asked Alan,
    'Negative, bieng is still unidentified.' said BOC
    'Ok' replied Alan,
    'God are you guys allright, it not often that your attacked on pioneer 2, the authroties(sp) should be able to find this wierdo when you report it tomorrow.' spoke Leilani as she brought down drinks for everyone.
    'Yeah your right' said Kawaii, 'I dont believe we have met?' said Kawaii, 'Well i am Kawaii, who are you?'
    'I am Leilani, and I live here with Alan and BOC, just until we can settle down on Ragol at least. Well how about all of us getting some rest, we should have been asleep hours ago.'
    'Yeah allright, Kawaii, we have a guest room for you to stay in for tonight, that ok with you?' asked Alan,
    'Yeah that will be ok' replied Kawaii, 'Goodnight'

And so everybody made their way to their rooms to rest for the night, most of them pondering on who the mysterious attacker was and why he attacked them. All went black as Alan drifted off to rest.

again with the quailTy!!!

keep it up neverwinter!!!

PEACE!!!

(is it just me or do i seem to !!! alot?)