Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D-Cell Aliens?

Grants: The Only Way To Kill Rappys

This May Not Come To Any1s Mind But Dont You Ever Wonder Why The D-Cell Enemies Are There?
    My Theoriy: I Think They Were There To Guard DF From Other People. U Know Like Prison Guards. Plz Repely On This

EGA Warrior
    In the loney shadows of Oakhurst, California.

More or less, they are spawns of darkness that Dark Falz created. For what purpose, I don't know.. as they were obviously there when Rico went down after the explosion, and probably there well before also judging by the amount of destroyed military hardware you encounter. Probably what remains of Flowen's lost unit.

Some of the creatures are direct spawn of Darkness.. such as the Chaos Sorcerer and Chaos Bringer which you can also find in other Phantasy Star games. Creatures such as the Belra, Damiens, Claw, and Gunners are new though. The Delsaber is probably what I'd guess to be a soldier in Flowens army who was infected and transformed by the D-Type cellular function. After all, they're very human like - reminds you a bit of Olga Flow's second form eh? Also, when you cut off their Left Arm and make a sheild out of it.. there's a visable "Ring" type object attached to it. A type of futuristic dogtag?

A Happy Chappy

As far as I can understand, they are the result of Dr. Ostos Tampering with Flowen.
    In Ep.II you hear about Osto performing experiments on Flowen, and the Results being 3 Bio Weapons, namely Olga Flow, the Gal Gryphon and Beta 772 (De Rol le). When De Rol Le escaped into the Underground, it found it's way to the surface, and injected the wildlife of Ragol, which in turn mutated them into A.Beast, and then Dark types.

When they had finished their Dark Transformation, they gained a link to Dark Falz, allowing her to control them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatypusMaximus on 2003-08-03 05:45 ]</font>

Fate binds us, destroys us.

The Parasitic D-Cell transformed the Native animals I think... so the minor enemies in Ruins (forget name) are like Boomas, and I think Hildebears are like those Belras.

Dimenians? Are those the ones you are referring to L2u?

Fate binds us, destroys us.

yes, thank you Raz,

wow some interesting stuff, guess we may never know what it true and what isn't tho

Phanatic

It's simple. Those are just monsters created by Dark Force to guard him and to kill. Nothing else.

See the fury in my souless eyes...

those things look like evil little(well big) elves...and there is only one explantion for that. There Santa's evil elves that he banished to the center of Ragol! haha