Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For someone with such a fancy "degree" you sure do spend a lot of time annalyzing a site dedicated to a kids game...

On 2003-08-05 20:00, Anonymous wrote:
    Reading this article makes me sad because I realize the quality of the mods and staff at this site.

We have a individual who decides to point out something atrocious and hideous to you so called site maintainers and what do you do?
    The individual, you, benoit, what ever you choose to call yourself just looked for any reason to bash this site and complain about everything we tried to do.
    You take it the wrong way and decide to vent your pent up anger on some innocent poster. That is not the way Mods should act.
    Umm try doing our jobs and dealing with whiney ungrateful plagerist troublemakers.

Just because he degraded a piece of crap you take such pride in is not reason to be immature and publically insult someone. How immature is that? You're not showing superiority, You're not showing how great you are, You are showing your ignorance.
    I think you mean you plagerized a work that I did. Our scripts where up first and the ones on your site are excact copies of the ones that ware here. Pehaps you cleaned up some spelling and typo mistakes that slipped through, or just read the threads that contained people noting the erros and the admins fixing them. What ever the case maybe they are still plagerized.

Anyone can insult in a public forum, Anyone can insult on a message board, But those people usually do it because they have a legitimate reason.
    You had no reason to attack us other then to stir up trouble and get people to pay attention to you. Why don't you try getting out for a while, there is an outside world ya know?

Mods are not allowed to insult the ones they dislike in a public forum. That is showing bias. You mods can no longer be trusted for your actions.
    We don't. we retort comments made by people that base there ideas on completly eroneous facts. Plain fact is we tried to help you, I tried to help and even offered to help you get an EU cmode night started. How was I repayed? You FSOD me and corrupt my card when I joined a game to help you through the level.

I pity those who looked up to you, You sadden me. I might have become a member of this forum to help others, But now that I see the biasedness and immaturity of the mods, I have no reason to.
    You allready are a member here, and an awful one at that. All you want is for people to throw attention towards you. This is the only reason you bashed our cmode nights, then knowing that I did all the scripts, that you then stole, decided to bash them as a personal attack on me. This is not being biased this is simple self defence. When you attack us with BS like you did, this is the way I will defend myself, with the truth.

Thank you for stopping me from wasting my time. I could have become like you, A upset little person who has to vent anger our in a public forum because they can't deal with it. HOW SAD!
    You are allready what you claim to hate. We are not anything like you. You attack us and steal our material and then expect us to site idlie by and do nothing to stop you? I think not. You allready are and small little person who is just vedictive and starved for someone to just throw him a bone. Well here it is boy, heres you bone. Go fetch.

Edit: Laptop typos!! >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-08-05 21:30 ]</font>

Quickly everyone! The mods are cooperating!

I'm gonna go make the VR stages' enemy guides now...

Great Sage Equaling Heaven

On 2003-08-06 08:35, The_Hero_Of_Time wrote:

The bunnys not dead....anyway thanks for the food everyone. I'll go down to Togo's and get a for everyone!!!

*reads, shakes head sadly*

Sickening, really.

I learned after having a Phantasy Star fan site destroyed by overzealous, anal-retentive phans to be a little more thick-skinned.

Perhaps one has every right to be sensitive to criticism, but aren't people taking things just a tad too far? Especially since the Anonymous posts are courtesy of Khyron, and not Benoit?

Everyone should be entitled to one's own opinion, whether good, bad, or indifferent. Such things make up a little something called the world.

As far as plagiarism(sp?) goes, there are only so many ways to write out a PSO script verbatim; perhaps a bit of re-interpretation is in order?

Maybe I have no real place to say this anyway. But I thought that I'd just throw my two mesetas' worth in and stand up for a friend. That's all.

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

don't bump an old topic. read forum rules. and there's no use dredging such things up. everyone's taking it too far, but some people don't know how to let things so, so enough is enough.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-08-18 16:03 ]</font>